Download Mac OS X 10.6.8 Update

The 10.6.8 update is recommended for all servers currently running Snow Leopard Server. This update includes general operating system fixes, as well as specific fixes for:

• properly displaying videos in Wiki pages when viewed from Firefox or Internet Explorer browsers
  • reliability of using sharepoints with Time Machine
  • reliability of vacation mail notices
  • improved reliability of processing international character encodings in iCal Server
  • improved authentication support when accessing iCal Server from iOS devices
  • properly enabling previous updates in Software Update Server
  • improved reliability for cascading Software Update Servers
SHA1 = 34e8d742635d11fe483b2ca63cbd2df4fe6bd42a

Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung recently released KIES software of Mac OSX which now supports Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. The new version is ver.1.0.0.11062_33 and it can be downloaded from the following link -...
Hello i m swapnil m in final year i have to submit the final year project so please suggest me some good topics to sreate project in java thank u...
consider a very simple circuit consisting of resistor and a dc voltage source. How do electrons move in the wire(connecting resistor and source) when there is no potential difference across...
Hello Everyone I am a student of ECE and am making a clap switch project with this circuit.Electronics for You-Circuit Lab- Free and tested circuit diagrams-Clap Switch I have completed...
Quality of life, a concept that gets great significance precisely in the details, which mostly did not pay attention to their existence, but once a small detail is missing, we...