Download Gaana App For Android, iOS, Nokia & Blackberry

Love free music on your phone? Gaana.com has launched an app for the Android, iOS, Blackberry, Nokia and Samsung platforms - that lets you have access to millions of the songs available in the Gaana.com's songs inventory - Bollywood, Hollywood, Tamil, Telegu are all included.

There are several other features as well, viz.-

Social Listening: Listen to what your friends are listening to.
Radio Mode: Make your playlist available for broadcast to everyone.
Social Sharing: Share your playlists, favorite songs via social networks
Playlists curated by Radio Stations

Note that not all of the songs available on Gaana.com's website are available on the app. Head over to Gaana.com's website: Download Latest MP3 Songs Online: Play Old & New MP3 Music Online Free on Gaana.com to choose your own platform and download the app on your phone. Enjoy!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The next smartphone to wait for is definitely the Samsung Galaxy S4 and Samsung's finally confirmed that the upcoming Galaxy S4 screen will be massive 4.99" wide (diagonally), will have...
hii,this is martin sujith.I am persuing my engineering in information technology.I am intrested in knowing about new technologies.I joined crazy engineers becoz to gain knowledge.
My name is Sunil Tyagi, an civil engineering graduate. Presently I am working as Deputy Chief Engineer/Projects with Delhi Metro Rail Corporation. My aim is to excel in the field...
Where I work, companywide we use a free software 'edrawings' from Dassault systems to view compatible drawings from any source. Dassault systems is now offering a $2 app that runs...
We're growing our moderator team and this time, we want you to suggest the names of CEans who you'd like to take up the role of moderator on CE. Note...