Download Android 3.2 SDK | What's New?

Android core development team has released the Android 3.2 SDK. Android engineers and enthusiasts can now take their Android development to newer level. There are several enhancements in this incremental release including the following -

1. Support and optimization for wider range of tablets

2. Compatibility Zoom: The feature offers zoom for fixed sized apps. New #-Link-Snipped-# will give the developers ability to zoom their apps for viewing on wider screens

3. Media Sync for SD Cards: The devices that support removable SD card can now load content directly from the SD cards. The apps will now be able to use content on SD cards directly.

4. Extended screen support API. For developers who want more precise control over their UI across the range of Android-powered devices, the platform’s screen support API is extended with new resource qualifiers and manifest attributes, to also allow targeting screens by their dimensions.

Download: #-Link-Snipped-#.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hii cean, can anyone tell me the best configuration for a pc.............i want to assemble a pc under 60k and i need all specification from mouse to motherboard............i want it...
On 17th July, 1981, the Hyatt Regency Tragedy affected many lives and changed engineering protocols and standards. It's considered one of the deadliest engineering failures in American history. But 30...
CBS Interactive has launched an official Star Trek PADD application for the iPad. The 190-MB program contains a library of Star Trek information which is browsable & presented with a...
[video=vimeo;25680334]https://vimeo.com/25680334[/video] Trimit is an app for the iPhone, and soon a bookmarklet for your browser, that allows you to take large bits of text that you write or import from...
Alon Laudon spotted a new interface being experimented for Google's results pages. The most important change is that most navigation elements continue to be visible even when you scroll down....