Doubt in Algorithm?

Hi friends,

We know that class P problem belongs to class of decision problem and can be solved in polynomial time on a deterministic computation model where as class NP problem is also belongs to the class of decision proble and can be solved in polynomial time by a non- deterministic computation model.

Can any one please explain what is meant by deterministic model of computation?

Replies

• mohammadfawaz
    mohammadfawaz
    I think it means that you can't find a simple formula for it's complexity. That is, you can't find an expression like O(n) or O(log n) for these problems. NP problems have this characteristic!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello guy's here it's 4AM currently i gonne collect some knoledge about computer networking. But last time when i minimise my all open window i found some one create an...
Hi I am new to matlab. I want to simulate a PLL in simulink. The input is a sine wave. The VCO output has been taken to the zero-hold and...
Hi All, One of my cousin was about to join Kume seat for Kumaraguru College of Technology (KCT) and had blocked thhe same. But, now she has joined one of...
Meaning: to kill on a large scale Usage: The rabbit population was decimated by the disease. Syn: crush, eradicate, expunge, exterminate
Meaning: a forerunner Use:The crocus is a harbinger of autumn. Syn: herald, portent, omen, indication