DoT India Says "A.Raja" Is Still The Telecom Minister

Looks like the Indian Government isn't ready to let A.Raja go. The former telecom minister was sent to jail (and then released) for involvement in Rs. 1.76 lakh crore 2G scam. But the website of department of telecom of India (DoT) says that A. Raja is still the telecom minister in charge! Super! Looks like the DoT website update is stuck in red tapism. Huh?

Look: #-Link-Snipped-#

DoT-Website-A-Raja

Comments?

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Barack Obama and Arindam Choudhary cumulative gave a Life Mantra to our ruling party politician either in state/centre .

Yes, We can.... Rok Sako to Rok Lo.
    (Kindly don't ask what they are doing)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The DoT has removed the name and updated the webpage. Meh!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Are you talking about the Government websites? Huh, It' waste of time. No Govt. website has proper layout and proper patience-ic employees to update the site.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sada
    Are you talking about the Government websites? Huh, It' waste of time. No Govt. website has proper layout and proper patience-ic employees to update the site.
    I agree. Even the IRCTC website was very ugly [ it was designed by TCS! ] and the same goes to almost every Indian government website out there. I wonder why can't they spend a few bucks to make the websites aesthetically pleasing and functional.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    The_Big_K
    I agree. Even the IRCTC website was very ugly [ it was designed by TCS! ] and the same goes to almost every Indian government website out there. I wonder why can't they spend a few bucks to make the websites aesthetically pleasing and functional.
    Nah, they will spend MUCH money for the websites actually. I heard Govt. pays good for the developers. The employee who was allotted to maintain/update the site will get very good payment(20K-30K) to sit in a air conditioned room and sleep and whose role is just to update the latest news, notifications etc.

And IRCTC - Huh, SUCKS!
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    The_Big_K
    I wonder why can't they spend a few bucks to make the websites aesthetically pleasing and functional.
    For record, cost of main page of IndianRail.gov.in , where all link to different websites of railways was proposed to few Crores.(From IRCTE employee.)
    You can see how ill maintained is IndianRail.gov.in with infinite amount of ads on this website.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I think most of us need an app for dictionary on our phones. It always comes in handy when some word comes to your mind when in travel or while...
LG is launching its all new 84″ 4K TV (84LM9600) in the US next month, after its first display in Korea. Priced at a rate of whooping US $19,999, this...
I spotted above quote while reading Vinod Khosla's article in TechCrunch about whether one needs to be a jerk to be a successful entrepreneur. Kholsa's article is a response to...
I'm of course not counting LinkedIn which is the 'professional' networking and there are a ton of people who've found jobs via LinkedIn. I'm asking about finding jobs via the...
This post is intended for the super-rich CEans who might be interested in knowing how to park your brand new Lamborghini in your Hamilton building. We've a video demonstration for...