DosaMatic - The automatic Dosa making machine

If you can't live without delicious Dosa, you better start saving for the DosaMatic. The automatic Dosa making machine that can do about 1 delicious Dosa per minute. The venture behind the machine, Mukunda Foods is a brainchild of Eashwar Vikas and Sudeep Subat - two SRM University graduates who wanted to make an automatic dosa-making machine. Ideal for the Restaurant owners, the founder promise a total return on investment in just 100 days. Interesting, isn't it?

dosamatic

The machine itself comes with a variety of configuration option for your Dosa. You may have your thick and even change its size. But that's not all; the machine allows you to change the color of your Dosa as well. DosaMatic has been designed to work with variety of batter types and the preferences can be changed at the push of a button.

The machine requires 220/110V 3KW power (single phase). The official website lists out various uses and clearly says that it can't be made to make Omelettes or Uthappam.

If you've a unique configuration for your Dosa, you may save your Dosa configuration in a password protected setup. I believe the 'Chef's Special' would definitely be password protected.

The founders say that they've already began receiving orders from around the globe. I believe there's lot of potential in the startup and their product will definitely be popular if marketed well. Dosa is served in almost in every Indian restaurant around the world and there's a lot of potential for Dosamatic to grow.

A similar machine that makes Rotis automatically called Rotimatic has created a lot of buzz in town: Read: Rotimatic: Rotimatic - Fully Automatic Roti Maker From Zimplistic

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Here is the news coverage
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    After RotiMatic it is time for DosaMatic, wondering what's next in cooking automation.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Can we have these folks on the FoundersCircuit series? They have a really interesting product.
  • Guneet Khanuja
    Guneet Khanuja
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Can we have these folks on the FoundersCircuit series? They have a really interesting product.
    We contacted them in the first round in January 2014. No reply since then.
    I will contact them again if you want.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I just checked their all new website and it says they can make butter dosas/utthapams with the Dosamatic machine. 😁 You can really start a QSR (quick service restaurant) just by buying this machine. (The machine consumes 3 units per hour). The best part is the Dosamatic has been designed, developed and manufactured in India! (No made-in-China label on this one).
    Looking forward to feature the two engineers behind this innovative product (Eashwar Vikas and Sudeep Sabat) on CE's Founders Circuit interview.

Let's see what we can do! 😀
  • Ibrahimsaleem
    Ibrahimsaleem
    Any ones have online site name. I need urgently buy Automatic rotti maker.my email.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've been into blogging for quite sometime, and if it isn't anything technical, the subject/story gets more difficult to create (specially if you are doing it on your own) and...
Energies from fusion reactions is one thing that is capable of changing the world. Recent reports suggest that scientists working towards this aim might have got a bit closer to...
Guys, after read the post about robots to help humans under debris in our CE. There is one more incident striking in my mind. There are several same accident happened...
Since the launch of Windows phones, people have been skeptical about buying it. But, if a new report is to be believed Windows users will be able to run Android...
Panasonic India has come up with two new feature phones in India. Launched at dirt cheap prices of Rs. 1,790 and Rs. 1,350 respectively, the EZ240 and EZ180 feature phones...