Don't Start Your Job Application Cover Letter With "Hai Sir!!!!!"

We know you're enthusiastic and fun loving person and wish to express your hippi-yuppiness through everything you do. But when you are applying for a job and writing a cover letter, do not start it with "Haai Sir!!!!". This is one of the most basic instructions, but it's unfortunate that I've to mention it. Be a little more professional in your communication. Other things you should exclude from your any professional communication are -

1. Long....trails.....of.....dots....between...words.
2. Unnecessary __ double spacing between words.
3. ALL CAPS: HAAI SIR....I HOPE YOU...ARE...FINE. I WISH TO APPLY...
4. Short forms of words: hiiii sir....i hope u r fyn ...jst wnted 2 aply 4 dis job....

I hope you got the point.

Replies

• ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    will you post one good job application for us?๐Ÿ˜’
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    It is more or less a common sense. But if people really get to see a good application letter, it would be great.

Biggie earlier posted a rough draft of resume too. #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    gg_gaurav
    will you post one good job application for us?๐Ÿ˜’
    I'm talking about the cover letter. The rules apply to resume as well.
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    ishutopre
    It is more or less a common sense. But if people really get to see a good application letter, it would be great.

Biggie earlier posted a rough draft of resume too. #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€
    Thanks ishu. I got that what i want !!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Different students use various books for studying. Here are a few to note: H.C. Verma Concepts of Physics Vol I and II I.E. Irodov Problems in General Physics Halliday, Resnick...
BITSAT exam includes 150 objective type questions. 3 marks are given for every correct answer. One mark penalty is for the incorrect answer. There are four sections like Physics, Chemistry,...
Syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English is given below: Part I: Physics Current Electricity Electromagnetic Induction Electrostatics Gravitation Heat and Thermodynamics Impulse and Momentum Kinematics Magnetic Effect of Current...
The test taker must havve cleared must clear 10+2 years of study from a recognized Central or State board. Students should have passed the 10+2 exam with PCM. The required...
Here is a list of some useful books for Physics: Mechanics Electricity and Magnetism Physics by H.C. Verma Problems in physics by I.E. Irodov Resnick and Halliday Resnick and Halliday...