Donald R. Wulfinhoff's Energy Conservation: Critical to the Survival of Civilization.

Quote:
This white paper will get you thinking about why energy conservation is so critical and how to accomplish energy savings by tackling the most fruitful opportunities first. After reading it you will understand where the prime targets for energy conservation exist and the four steps you need for successful energy management.
Endquote

PDF

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

For all of my fellow Star Wars fans/nerds, those that dislike what George Lucas has done to the franchise or simply those who can't stand the original Gotye song.... enjoy!...
Let's prepare for the Samsung REX vs. Nokia Asha war! Samsung has announced the REX series of phones, aimed at competing with the Nokia Asha series. Both companies know that...
Micromax has launched their latest phone Bolt A35 in Indian markets for price Rs. 4250. The phone is android phone that uses gingerbread and has wi-fi support. Of course, for...
If you are looking for a 'to-do' app for your iPad, look no further. The beautifully designed 'Wunderlist' app is now available on iPad and I'd definitely recommend the app...
As engineers who care for the environment, I'm sure most of us have replaced the traditional 'yellow' bulbs in our houses with the CFLs. If you haven't, you should immediately....