Domain flipping

I am a research student and want to take up something to supplement my income. I know there are many on-line money making options available, but I would like recommendations for a reliable source.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I hope your friend won't post an advertisement in response to this thread. There are tons of things you can do based upon your experience & skillset.
  • polymer
    polymer
    I think Domain Flipping is a very good option. Its all about buying domains, restructuring them and then re-selling them at a higher price. The difference in prices will be your profit. domainsflip.com- snipped- is a good guide for domain flipping.
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    I can provide you a website that has worked for me. I have earned 40$ with it and the best part is that it does not have any restrictions of minimum payout and the money is given within 48 hours.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

I stopped visiting it later due to lack of time 😔
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    Blogging is the best way mate...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Please share your tips/tricks on how to begin & end a professional email. I'm looking for the first line [after salutation] that you write in a professional email. Example...
What all could go wrong??😕
Hiii friends I forgot my admin password,currently i'mworking in all users .can anyone help me in tracing the password
hey can u help me with micro mouse.. how to start ....
Hi all I'm new here. Let me introduce myself. I'm from Indonesia (Chinese Indonesian, that explains my username). I'm a high school student who is interested in engineering. I want...