Doing MS after 5 years

Haii. I want to go for MS after 5 years of B.Tech. Would it effect my admision chances? I don't have any work experience.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    madhuri0202
    Haii. I want to go for MS after 5 years of B.Tech. Would it effect my admision chances? I don't have any work experience.
    I don't see any reason it would affect your admission. However, you'll need a strong reason to justify reasons for opting for MS after 5. Plus, you will also need a good GRE+TOEFL score to improve your chances of getting into University and Course of your choice.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Crazy Engineers, i'm a Computer science student,and i need some advice on my final year project, i was thinking about doing a web based aplication community that posts projects,...
Hello friend's As we know struts is most widly used framework in java.Ya it is harder to work with this framework but it will provide lots of fasility that will...
I'm wondering how many crazy engineers over here love Tea 😒. I invite all tea lovers to tell me why they love tea and importance of tea in their lives...
Dr.S.Srinath Department of Computer Science and Engineering ,IIIT Bangalore explained the Concept of Conceptual Designs in Database Management Systems. Feel free to ask your questions and contribute your ideas here......
Dr.S.Srinath Department of Computer Science and Engineering ,IIIT Bangalore explained the Concept of ER Model to Relational Mapping in Database Management Systems. Feel free to ask your questions and contribute...