Does working from home enhance your outcomes ?

Hey guys I'm currently trying to know how engineers perceive their outcomes by working at home and I need your opinion.

Therefore as an engineer, what are the main outcomes you perceive when working at home ?

Do you feel more productive ? efficient? and satisfy ?

Is telecommuting a threat for your job?

Also I will really appreciate if you guys could do my little survey which tend to compare the actual perception of outcomes from telecommuters versus the expected (non-telecommuters).

#-Link-Snipped-#
Note that this research is only for University purpose and will help me to undertake my dissertation.

Thank you

👍

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Almost similar thread, probably you can get some inputs...
    Impact of working from Home?

-CB
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I am closing this thread as we have a similar discussion in the thread mentioned by CB.
    Thread Closed.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As we all know , to run a vehicle in a good condition over a long life time requires a good maintenance but how far it is possible to regularly...
ZTE, the Chinese telecommunication giant, is now going to sell the Open Firefox OS smartphone in the United States (US) and Britain. Going on to sell through eBay in the...
One of my blog readers wrote the following and I asked him whether it's okay to reply to his questions via our Entrepreneurship / Startups section. He agreed. I'm posting...
Intex is fast pacing up in the race of cheap tablets in India. With the launch of Intex i-Buddy Connect II tablet, the company is going for the < 10,000...
In India, there are thousands of budding social entrepreneurs who are implementing technological solutions to tackle the severe most day-to-day problems. There are some who have the best ideas but...