Does the Indian automobile giants evolved or not?

The major automobile giants such as Tata,Maruti Suzuki,Mahindra & Mahindra,Hindustan Motors were on a good phase and march towards a better quality,design&standard.
What would you support?
whether BS or EURO Standards?
Have Our Automobile giants evolved in the area of Design?
whats your view?
quick quick quick.......

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    Maruti and mahindra seem to have done so.

from what i have heard, tata does not manufacture its vehicles.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In today's world there is a mobile war that's happening and we see a new phone is launched every week. Out of hundreds hardly a single phone matches our liking...
A decade ago. the computer mouse with balls were used. Years passed & new technology, called Optical mouse came into existence. I have bought plenty of mice in few years...
Nokia has launched an all new phone in for its Asha series of smartphones in India with Nokia Asha 301. With 3.5G internet speed at your disposal, this Asha phone...
Hey, Could someone suggest me a good WordPress theme for a blogging niche blog. A magazine theme would also work. Although a free theme would work great, but if it's...
PayZippy - an online payment gateway service from Flipkart Payment Gateway Services (FPGS) Pvt. Ltd. has been launched exclusively for Indian merchants. The service will allow merchants to accept card...