Does Google Delete Your Mail On Its Own?

Does Google Delete Your Mail On Its Own? This is what I am thinking. I am facing this problem. Even when I am not deleting my mails, I can find them in my bin. What is the problem with my account?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That is a strange behaviour for sure. You can find out whether someone else is accessing your account or not ( read post #3 here -> #-Link-Snipped-# )

If you accessed your account from a cyber cafe, then there are high chances that your account password might have been hacked by someone.

If you've been using it from your own laptop with no one accessing your computer, then there could be a different problem.

Gmail, however, won't delete / move / open / mark as spam / mark as read mail on its own.
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    #-Link-Snipped-# There is a possibility that u (or someone else) had set a filter for deleting the mails, so I suggest u to check ur filters to see if such a filter is set, for deleting and remove it.
    Hope it helps!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Thanks for the help #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#. Let me check all your points one by one.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good luck with that. But rest assured, Google won't touch your mailbox on its own.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

why is the frequency of pulsating dc is more than actual alternating sine wave
Here is the gallery of submissions for Nat Geo's 2012 photo contest. While all are good some are breath taking. https://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/n..._content=inside_20121127&utm_campaign=Content
The Mars explorer project Curiosity was almost abandoned because of various glitches. The story of how these were overcome is inspiring to engineers, who must know that failures are the...
friends can we bring a sine wave output from squre wave
You doubt your eyes when you look at these Gargantuan machines. Appear more sci fi than real. Gives one vicarious pleasure of being part of the engineering fraternity that can...