Does facebook pay for likes?

Hi Ceans,

does facebook pay for likes? Is it true? If it's then how? 😉

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Likes in what the advertisements and stuff pay Facebook But I am not sure what you are talking about here

Do you mean the campaign like stuff going around creating ruckus in Facebook?
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    I think i got what hes trying to ask. He's saying, if he creates a page and gets like 936429349 likes on it, will Facebook pay him.

The answer is NO. In turn you have to pay to Facebook if you wish to mass publicize your page on the network and run ad campaigns.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    right,
    they provide platform
    they provide tools
    now they pay you for using the platform and tools

/pun intended
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Facebook doesn't pay for likes. But advertisers do. If you have a page with several thousand fans; you might want to talk to advertisers to pay you for promoting their products. But if that doesn't go well with your fans, be ready to part with a significant bunch of them.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am not going in detail, as I would love if any VoiCEan covers this article ASAP! So, Valve announced Linux based free Operating System called SteamOS (Which will be...
Pretext I was participating in Perceptual Computing Challenge Phase II. It all started on July 9th and exactly after 75 days, it finally ended today. These 75 days were special...
The buzz this news has created amoung Linux Lovers is sure to give you goosebumps. Valve, the entertainment software and technology company, best known for bringing the immensely popular games...
We've discussed bicycles through various discussions. While we've discussed about the overall innovation in design, we almost ignored one of the most important components of the bicycle system - the...
The number of unemployable engineers in India is increasing, the way Indian population explodes. Exactly what is going on here? Did the software industry, which are service based, impoverished the...