Does BOP rule for 2015 pattern is still there in pune university

In Se i have failed in 2 subjects and in 1 subject i got after revaluation total 39 marks out of 40 in 1 attempt. And in 2 attempt i got total 35 marks.   then I’m eligible for BOP rule or not. 

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

AFAIK, The BOP rule works like this -

You can get up to 10 grace marks but ONLY IF you've cleared all the other subjects without any grace marks. It also requires that you have not used the BoP advantage earlier (it can be used only once).

My best guess is that the BOP won't be applicable in your case. 

• Mangesh Shelar
    Mangesh Shelar

And what if I passed in all other subjects then ???

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ - It should be applicable then. You'll have to contact the University authorities anyway. I'm not sure if they work it out on their own or the candidates have to go through a process. 

• Mangesh Shelar
    Mangesh Shelar

And if i got failed in 1 subject and i appear for that subject again but i failed in that subject again but after revaluation my that subject is back by 1 mark only  which i attempt 1 time . but  my revaluation result is late.   Soo then which marks will be calculated and can i get 1 mark gracw there 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ever since going live, we're fighting with an unexpected problem - the spam we're getting through the 'Contact Us' page on the site. Though we have Google's latest reCAPTCHA service...
When you haven't yet started your own business, any kind of worry can bog you down. One such big question in the minds of to-be entrepreneurs is whether to start...
These cups are shorter in size. They can be expanded like telescope and used it for drinking water or juice. after use, again press it to shorter size.
Is CDAC worth investing time and money into. How is the job market for CDAC pass outs?