Does Artificial grass/Turf have market in India?

Is there really a market in india in this field? any suggestions ?? ๐Ÿ˜›

Replies

• Bashiruddin Naik
    Bashiruddin Naik
    @#-Link-Snipped-# Please elaborate?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sauhard
    Is there really a market in india in this field? any suggestions ?? ๐Ÿ˜›
    queeny.heads
    @#-Link-Snipped-# Please elaborate?
    The fake lawns - he's talking about, I guess. Yes there are people who deal in it but I don't have much information. It'd be a great business if you could target corporates or collaborate with architects and interior designers.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The craze is ON for having grass that look so real that cows come to graze on it.

Craze for Graze - could be the tagline for such a startup! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ‘€
  • Bashiruddin Naik
    Bashiruddin Naik
    @#-Link-Snipped-# Yes, you are correct. Everybody now is going virtual. I don't know what exactly is so i asked.
    @#-Link-Snipped-# Tagline is good..!๐Ÿ‘
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    These quickie golf-courses near apartments in attracting buyers like crazy. A flat-scheme near my office is relying on artificial grass to develop the golf-course. Checked it out personally. Cool stuff. ๐Ÿ˜€

Also, the golf-facing 2BHK was priced +25lakhs compared to other "normal" flat. โ˜•
  • sauhard
    sauhard
    Looks like already too much competition in this field. ๐Ÿ˜”

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Happy new year folks. Have all of you stuck to your new year resolutions yet? Of course not. So perhaps your next resolution will be just to make... Simpler resolutions?...
With that interesting tag line to gorge on, Honda India has launched the Amaze SX in petrol and diesel variants in India. The i-DTEC Diesel Engine offers a mileage of...
HP VoiceTab Slate 6 and VoiceTab Slate 7 are now officially introduced. Hewlett-Packard has announce that these voice tablets will be launched in India next month. Running on Android 4.2.2....
check what CentOS says:https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-announce/2014-January/020100.html
Please give the way to post events on Crazy Engineers.