does anyone know what is a six-level computer ?

what is a six-level computer ?

I need a complete explanation please because there were two questions in last year's exam that might come in this year's exam..

[FONT="]( Q. 3 Describe the role of Application programmer and System programmer with the help of a diagram for a six-level computer.[/FONT] )

I know the role of the two programmers, but I dont know what a six-level computer is.
[FONT="] ( Q.4.1.[FONT="] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT="]_______________ level is hybrid level in a six-level computer.[/FONT] )

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Hi q8ysurgeon !

As far as I came to know about it from google.

A six-level computer just means it's a computer that is designed up to the 6th level of computer architecture.
    Leveling starts at 0.

Level 0 - Digital Logic Level (The language talking directly to the circuits)
    Level 1 - Microarchitecture level
    Level 2 - Instruction set level
    Level 3 - OS machine level
    Level 4 - Assembly Language level
    Level 5 - Progran-Oriented language level (Compiled languages like Java, C, Basic, etc.)

See the diagrams below to make it more clear
    [โ€‹IMG]

In general,

A multi-level computer describes the computer architecture complexity of the computer languages a computer is able to interpret and understand.
    It goes from the lowest level which is the native language a machine can understand. But the lower the level, the more difficult it is for humans to understand and program. So you build a machine capable of interpreting higher level languages which are more human understandable. But because a machine's circuitry cannot understand these higher level languages, they have to be translated into the lower level instructions, so they also run slower.
    Following figure show how an N-level computer architecuture seems.

[โ€‹IMG]
    Now I guess you can decide which Programmer do what work at which level of such computers.

And I am not clear about your second question i.e. with "hybrid level" . In what sense it should be hybrid?
    Application and System Programmers sense
    or
    Language

Please clear about it. ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks

[PS: Source of this information is google.com ]
  • q8ysurgeon
    q8ysurgeon
    Thanks alot my friend that was really really helpfull!

I really appreciate the effort
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    You are welcome man.

Hope it could help you somewhere ๐Ÿ˜€

By the way Please introduce yourself in CE-Inroductions section and have a look at following link also.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

๐Ÿ˜• Is it possibale to send virus in mp3 formayt?? I heard about terrorest site which give free downlode of letest mp3 songs. they send a virus file along with...
my hobby is to collect a most important digital data & make a vast collection how many from us are similer in this hobby ????๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
CEans, CE is happily associated with Pune Institute of Computer Technology's Impetus & Concepts 2009. Official Website: Impetus & Concepts '09 More about Impetus & Concepts - INITIATION AND IDEALS:...
hello people , Please post the best proverbs you like and you want to follow in your life here. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
hello guys i need your help,i'm telecom engineer,asking for some institutes in india to study gsm & cdma courses thanks