Does an i5 laptop support only original windows 8?

is it true that an i5 laptop supports only original windows 8?? like on other processors(dual core) people use pirated copy of windows, can't we use it on an i5 processor?? does it harm the laptop?? I've heard that lenovo i5 laptop dpes not run any pirated copy of windows 8.. is this a rumour??

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Nope as long as the crack file you submit is legit it will run very well
    Other than the crack I am not sure there is any other method to validate your OS This is a rumor not a reality

PS: better not go for 8 it is much more difficult to use it when compared to 7
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-# That's the rumour, indeed.You can use any OS in current generation hardware.

Conqueror
    I don't think there are any "legit cracks"
  • Rits rishi
    Rits rishi
    Conqueror
    Other than the crack I am not sure there is any other method to validate your OS This is a rumor not a reality

PS: better not go for 8 it is much more difficult to use it when compared to 7
    but i have windows 8..n now i am scared that after 1 or 2 years my windows will expire automatically and then i will have to buy a new windows 8..i have not been provided with the crack.. so what should i do now?? should i demand the crack from the supplier?
  • Rits rishi
    Rits rishi
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-# That's the rumour, indeed.You can use any OS in current generation hardware.

I don't think there are any "legit cracks"
    so incase my windows get corrupted/expires can i reinstall any pirated copy of windows on it?? no need to buy original windows??
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Rits rishi
    but i have windows 8..n now i am scared that after 1 or 2 years my windows will expire automatically and then i will have to buy a new windows 8..i have not been provided with the crack.. so what should i do now?? should i demand the crack from the supplier?
    Are you kidding if your OS is genuine it will never expire so no need to worry about that at any time

Crack will be needed only if you reboot your system So no need to worry

If you bought from a supplier and if OS is original he would have given you the OS CD that will have the crack file in it
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    'Crack' is used in pirated softwares.
    You don't need crack if the Windows 8 was pre-installed in your laptop.
  • Rits rishi
    Rits rishi
    #-Link-Snipped-# okay.. good for me thenπŸ˜€ .
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Conqueror
    If you bought from a supplier and if OS is original he would have given you the OS CD that will have the crack file in it
    OMG! You serious pal ?
    Original discs don't have crack file.

Rits rishi
    so incase my windows get corrupted/expires can i reinstall any pirated copy of windows on it?? no need to buy original windows??
    Yes you can.
    But why use pirated copy ? Use Free operating system rather.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Rits rishi
    Rits rishi
    #-Link-Snipped-# so my windows 8 will never expire ever??😐
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    #-Link-Snipped-# Crack for original OOS is not to be entered by user at any time I guess it is intelligible to others
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Rits rishi
    #-Link-Snipped-# so my windows 8 will never expire ever??😐
    Eventually.
    So, that's good news or bad news ?
  • Rits rishi
    Rits rishi
    i am relieved now..πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€
  • Rits rishi
    Rits rishi
    #-Link-Snipped-# i'll take it as a good news.. thank you for helping me in overcoming my fear.πŸ˜€
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Conqueror
    #-Link-Snipped-# Crack for original OOS is not to be entered by user at any time I guess it is intelligible to others
    Honestly buddy, I don't understand what you're trying to say.

What i mean is : "Crack" shit doesn't exist in original copy.

Rits rishi
    #-Link-Snipped-# i'll take it as a good news.. thank you for helping me in overcoming my fear.πŸ˜€
    Our pleasure.
    Feel free to create threads & ask for anyother query in the respective section.
    You can download free ebooks for CS/IT from here : #-Link-Snipped-#
  • mail154
    mail154
    Abhishek Rawal
    Honestly buddy, I don't understand what you're trying to say.

What i mean is : "Crack" shit doesn't exist in original copy.

Our pleasure.
    Feel free to create threads & ask for anyother query in the respective section.
    You can download free ebooks for CS/IT from here : #-Link-Snipped-#

i don't really understand either what is the need of crack file in the original copy. is already legit right? and i have a doubt whether discussion with crack/pirated stuff allowed here? πŸ˜€
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    mail154
    i don't really understand either what is the need of crack file in the original copy. is already legit right? and i have a doubt whether discussion with crack/pirated stuff allowed here? πŸ˜€
    We are not allowed to share craks arguing and fighting about what they are is not against the laws of forum
  • mail154
    mail154
    Conqueror
    We are not allowed to share craks arguing and fighting about what they are is not against the laws of forum

ok its just a doubt..and i honestly agree with abhishek rawal..that i also don't really understand either what is the need of crack file in the original copy. is already legit right?
  • lal
    lal
    I guess you have mistaken 'crack' for the serial number or whatever method which is used to validate the software, OS in this case. You can't call it crack.

A crack is something which is used to validate the software by overcoming the security measures illegaly.
  • Rits rishi
    Rits rishi
    lal
    I guess you have mistaken 'crack' for the serial number or whatever method which is used to validate the software, OS in this case. You can't call it crack.

A crack is something which is used to validate the software by overcoming the security measures illegaly.
    i completely agree with you.. this discussion was made so that i could get correct information & remove my doubts.. my motive was not to create any arguements..
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Rits rishi
    i completely agree with you.. this discussion was made so that i could get correct information & remove my doubts.. my motive was not to create any arguements..
    Chill buddy, we were just discussing.
    What's the fun of discussions/debates without arguments ?
    Everyone here is mature enough to take this thing as sport πŸ˜€

However, a small mistake / poor choice of word created lot of debate. Which is good because next time when you post anything related to piracy you'll know the difference between crack & validation key πŸ‘
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Rits rishi
    is it true that an i5 laptop supports only original windows 8?? like on other processors(dual core) people use pirated copy of windows, can't we use it on an i5 processor?? does it harm the laptop?? I've heard that lenovo i5 laptop dpes not run any pirated copy of windows 8.. is this a rumour??

You definitely have to get a good Anti-Virus though since you're using Windows. Try Avast Anti-Virus. It's good and you can keep updating it. Never copy stuff from pendrives without proper scanning or else you could have to format and eventually loose your original Windows 8 OS (if you got an original version). Moreover, if you've just bought the laptop recently, go to the same showroom or else ask an expert to create a Recovery Disc of your OS for you as a Backup. β˜•
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Rits rishi
    Did we have a flare here 😁 come on we had flares that almost caused admins to intervene

My mistake I mistook some thing else for Crack Thanks for clarifying guys
  • mail154
    mail154
    Conqueror
    Did we have a flare here 😁 come on we had flares that almost caused admins to intervene

My mistake I mistook some thing else for Crack Thanks for clarifying guys

yes i don't think there is any a problem with that.. πŸ˜€
  • pradeep.pawar
    pradeep.pawar
    You can install windows 8 on hardware device above p4 and above 1 or 2gb of ram recommended for x86.
    You can get cracks or all version activators online or on some torrent sites, but beware if don"t get appropriate cracks or activator they might really harm your pc specially some software or OS itself.
    For windows 7 you get windows loader, but better use licensed products.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

explain in brief how does a plane fly what are forces acting on it ,what should be the take off angle??
my project idea is based on usage of gestures for control of electronic equipment... i was advised to do the project using LabVIEW. i need to get an idea of...
Can any one suggest a suitable controller that can effectively control pH which is a non linear parameter. In an IEEE transaction paper, I have noticed that conventional P &...
what is theory of equal transit times ??
Broadcom has announced new BCM7584 platform for Multi-System Operators (MSOs) in developing markets. It claims that this platform will enable MSOs to cost-effectively deploy two-way Set Top Box (STB) solutions...