Documents Needed For CDAC Loan

It has been put up on the official Sunbeam website that the loan amount may be up to 85% of the course fees and additional Rs. 30,000 for hostel and text books can be sanctioned by the bank.

CDAC Course does not guarantee a job placement. However, while applying to the bank C-DAC centre issues a letter of admission to the candidate which could be shown to the bank on the basis of which the application for the loan is processed.

Names of the banks who have sanctioned educational loans for the students of previous batches.
  1. Bank of India
  2. State Bank of India
  3. Central Bank
  4. Union Bank of India
  5. Bank of Baroda
  6. Bank of Maharashtra
  7. Canara Bank
  8. Syndicate Bank
I checked the documents required on the SBI portal and there it was mentioned that you need these:
Documents Required -
  • Letter of admission
  • Completely filled in Loan Application Form
  • 2 passport size photographs
  • Statement of cost of study
  • PAN Card of the student and Parent/ Guardian
  • AADHAR Card of the student and Parent/ Guardian
  • Proof of identity (Driving Licence/Passport/Aadhar/ any photo identity)
  • Proof of residence (Driving Licence/Passport/Electricity bill/Telephone bill)
  • Student/Co-borrower/ guarantor's bank account statement for last 6 months
  • IT return/ IT assessment order, of previous 2 years of Parent/ Guardian/ other co-borrower (if IT Payee)
  • Brief statement of assets & liabilities of Parent/ Guardian/ other co-borrower
  • Proof of income (i.e. salary slips/ Form 16) Parent/ Guardian/ other co-borrower

Anyone has any experience of taking loan from another bank? If you have any questions about the loan process please ask them below.

Replies

• Hemant Sonawane
    Hemant Sonawane
    Good evening sir I got selected for C-DAC admission. As my financial position is not sound therefore I have decided to avail educational loan from Bank of Maharashtra. Then I applied for loan in the said bank Branch located in my village. All the formalities arere completed in said Branch and for sanction my file has been forwarded at Regional office of said Branch. But surprisingly officers of Bank told me that they don't give loan for C-DAC course. Sir please help me to solve this problem ASAP. Thanks in anticipation.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# They do give loan to CDAC course students. It may be the case that Bank of Maharashtra isn't giving it. You can try applying at any of the banks above as students have already taken loan from there.

Additionally, you can call CDAC office and tell them about this. They regularly help students in getting a loan. They will also tell you which bank to apply depending upon your location. Let us know what you do so that other students can get help too.
  • Sourabh Shrivastava
    Sourabh Shrivastava
    Hello, i get selected in cdac for feb batch 2016, and i needed a loan for it..
    I approached sbi but their officials told me that they do not provide loan for cdac course..
    What to do? Need help
  • ashu singh
    ashu singh

Now, Can I get loan for cdac

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# What exactly is your question? Have you tried applying for the loan? Please give us background and details for your question.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am new user
An intreasted student can attend the classes on the day of his absence without missing any lecture and can response the lecturers questions,whatever the problem for his/her absence. and he...
Following are the steps to install python : Step 1: From website https://www.python.org/downloads/ Download any of the latest version available. ​ Step 2: Set Path in Environment Variables -Control Panel\System...
In which field automation is need?
is electronic seat belt in car is available or not?