Document Manager using .Net

Document Manager provides a central repository for maintaining the documents.

Abstract:

User who uses this application can have the track of all the documents that are stored using this application.

It provides single file uploads & Bulk files uploading, the uploaded files will be copied to a central location and the application will store the path in a table. While saving the document application asks some information like description, keywords, doc security levels etc.

The proposed system which we are trying for should be having some extra advantageous features like keywords description, doc security etc.

Requirements:
  • ASP.Net
  • C#
  • HTML
  • SQL Server

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, The beauty of CrazyEngineers lies in the variety of engineers hooked here. It would be awesome if you could do your bit to promote CE on social networks -...
I want to do some creativity in programming??what I can do Plz help me
The projects aim is to provide automated services that help in examination process. Abstract: The aim of the project is to design a comprehensive web enabled application for management of...
Civil Registry is the online system or agency to help the Indian citizens to apply for there government records like passport, driving license, voter's ID card, PAN card etc. And...
Earth quake, Tsunami, hurricane,storms are the natural disaster is happening frequently now a days. Is the earth is getting old and rugged? Started to lose itself?