Do you wear glasses? I've a cure for you!

hi guys i start because i have something brillient which is capable to help u to avoid spectacles and correct ur eyesight without any operation or surgery and the money expances.
So guys first share how many of you get the eyesight problem and what efforts you should done to correct them?
How may help these efforts to you?
Guys pls share it may be a gerat help for any one other than you.😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I do! 😎 ( ..and I'm not proud of my glasses)

PS: Edited the title.
  • yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I do! 😎 ( ..and I'm not proud of my glasses)

PS: Edited the title.
    have u ever tried something to cure ur eyesight?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    yogi.bharadwaj
    have u ever tried something to cure ur eyesight?
    Nope.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I don't want to get rid of my spectacles, but that is quite interesting content that you posted there. 👀 😒

Keeping a watch on this discussion.☕
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    How about we don't create any suspense and get straight to the point?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I bet he's suggesting LASIK.
  • Aadit Kapoor
    Aadit Kapoor
    I wear spectacles.
  • Jason Estibeiro
    Jason Estibeiro
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I bet he's suggesting LASIK.
    Even I thought the same thing but @#-Link-Snipped-# said
    yogi.bharadwaj
    ... i have something brillient which is capable to help u to avoid spectacles and correct ur eyesight without any operation or surgery and the money expenses ...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    LASIK doesn't fall under 'surgery' category, I guess. ☕
  • yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    ok guys i am here to thell u a part of my sugestion to cure eys.
    How many of you are known and beleved that the music can cure the every disease?
    because my suggestion has the cure by using music.
    Guys i uploaded a file which contains four tracks of 10 minutes lengih.
    the last is silent track so do not bother.
    Guys the good thing is that these tracks will directly affect your subconcious mind and help to flow the blood to the dead cells of our eyes.
    the best thing is that we can play these tracks in backgroung during the working time. so use it and help ur eyes i got a better effect by this so try it because it does not have any sideeffect.so try it and share your views and experiences on this.the link is below
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    guys this is torrent havng 54 pgms but u simply doenload only eyesight correction folder by unclicking the all others so download and enjoy if there is any problem pls make me aware of that.
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    I'm waiting for responses........seems to be an interesting idea ...👍
    PS:i don't wear spectacles.....😒
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# How do you know that this works?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    😳

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    Ankita Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# How do you know that this works?
    because i use it and i feel a drastic change in my eyes so try it.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    With the amount of Indian and Western classical music I soak myself in, I should never have had any vision issues. I do use reading glasses.
    The link does not open.
  • KSS Manian
    KSS Manian
    Cant Open the link. Can you upload here....
  • yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    A.V.Ramani
    With the amount of Indian and Western classical music I soak myself in, I should never have had any vision issues. I do use reading glasses.
    The link does not open.
    hello sir my link is a torrent download link download the torrentz and download the file using u torrent or bit torrentz one more thing is that it is an different aspect then the clasiicle and western music also check the below link gor more information
    Subliminal Messages - Subliminal MP3s / CDs
    go to the faqs there for more info
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Those are commercial products. Are we just pirating the music? 😕
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I have a lot of reservations about subliminal processes. Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) is a kind of auto suggestion. I did attend a workshop on this out of curiosity. However, I did not practice NLP.

I doubt if this can have any effect on organic or degenerative changes.

I shall pass on this. I also share Kausthub Katdare's concern regarding pirated ware.
  • yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Those are commercial products. Are we just pirating the music? 😕
    A. V. Ramani
    I shall pass on this. I also share Kausthub Katdare's concern regarding pirated ware.
    sir i don't tell you to pirate this one check my first link and download that using torrent which is free and usable.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    McAfee
  • yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    A.V.Ramani
    McAfee
    whats this
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Lost power before completing. McAfee is blocking some sites from opening including this Torrent.
    I doubt about subliminal messages influencing degenerative or organic changes to physiology.
  • yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    A.V.Ramani
    Lost power before completing. McAfee is blocking some sites from opening including this Torrent.
    I doubt about subliminal messages influencing degenerative or organic changes to physiology.
    sorry but till now i do not understand what u want to say sir
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    That site was referring to subliminal message recordings. Even the silent track has such messages. Such messages act on the subconscious. Unless it is from a trusted neuro physician, harm may result.
  • yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    A.V.Ramani
    That site was referring to subliminal message recordings. Even the silent track has such messages. Such messages act on the subconscious. Unless it is from a trusted neuro physician, harm may result.
    but what to say about the reviews by the users and the scientific research?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The text in the picture says: What is the entering admittance and antiresonant frequency
In India, you would normally find a 15-year-old teenager preparing for his SSC exams. Well, meet Angad Daryani, a school dropout working on 3D printer which he plans to sell...
Hw to Get started with system programming?
While Bloomberg had earlier reported that Satya Nadella, boss of Microsoft’s $20.3 billion servers unit is being seen as favorite to be the CEO of Microsoft there are reports claiming...
Thin clients are very useful when it comes to security and keeping the same software platform page but they can be a pain to set up. Now there's no need...