Do you want more essay contests?

We've been receiving several queries about when will the next 'essay contest' be organized. This is surprising. We never thought there'd be so much interest in the essay competition.

Do you all want essay competitions? We'll be happy to organize one for you every month or more if the interest grows! ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Yes We will eager to participate.It improvea our creative writing skills and CE stands a forum to make our debut.
    If possible try debate competitions,drawing,etc.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    drawing,etc.
    โ˜•
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    @#-Link-Snipped-# He means circuit diagram 'drawing' [sketches] ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I know I want more of them. ๐Ÿ‘ More interesting topics and MORE content generation!

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Lame content generation, IMO. No offense.

I say, Have similar contest for projects. Not huge project, but small & cute project on Electronics or Computer Program or project of anyother discipline.
    Best project, Wins.

What say ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - point's been noted already.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - point's been noted already.
    I am ready to conduct such contest ! We missed last time from TI.
    Abhishek Rawal
    @#-Link-Snipped-# He means circuit diagram 'drawing' [sketches] ๐Ÿ˜
    Sorry abhishek I meant only design sketches of cars,buildings,etc.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    A competition is okay till it is related to tech

Not sure whether we are making many quality threads recently
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Abhishek Rawal
    Lame content generation, IMO. No offense.
    Lame? Care to explain, please?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Sir no offence how many tech discussions we have had in the last few days literally none

How many gadgets and new tech news reported? a bus load

How many debates? Though debates are hyper cool in developing GD skills What else does it do
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Note: No comment ever is taken as offence; as long as it's not very personal.

The gadget and new tech news reported look larger in number because the content created by our dedicated authors outnumbers the total content created by all others, including the CEoM participants!

Don't know if this is good or bad. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Lame? Care to explain, please?
    Engineering students, in an Engineering forum; Writing essays. I don't find it appealing(also you can say, I find it lame). Personal opinion.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Abhishek Rawal
    Engineering students, in an Engineering forum; Writing essays. I don't find it appealing(also you can say, I find it lame). Personal opinion.
    Hmm. That's been a huge concern for a long time, right? Nothing's stopping people from discussing architecture of the new broadwell chip from Intel.

I've come to a conclusion that majority of the 'engineers' are interested in free stuff and not many are interested in real tech discussion. Have learned to live with it. ๐Ÿ˜–

PS: The content that got generated in the Engineers Day essay contest wasn't lame, IMHO.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Micromax Mobile, the Indian consumer electronics manufacturer, is here to sizzle the tablet market with a new product called the Micromax Canvas Tablet P650. The smartphone maker has unveiled this...
BlackBerry Ltd. has unveiled a large screen smartphone at an event in Malaysia on Wednesday. Called the Blackberry Z30, the smartphone features a 5-inch Super AMOLED touch screen (same as...
The camera on your smartphone has got some features that make it sturdy. For example, Sony Xperia flagships like Xperia Z, Xperia Z1 and Xperia Z Ultra have all got...
what changes does OCJP certification bring in career of a fresher or employee ? I am jobless these days but i dont think i lacks knowledge in core java ,so...
Your Android phone probably has hardware controls aka buttons for specific functions like volume control and camera shutter, but you must have wished sometime or the other that these buttons...