Do you use your Left brain or Right Brain? [FIND OUT]

Left part of our brain is generally associated with logic where as right part is associated with creativity.
Being an Engineer, I think most of us would use a greater part of our left brain than our right brain.

Want to find out which part of your brain you use?
Find it here : #-Link-Snipped-#

Post your results below 😀

Here's mine 😀

[​IMG]

Replies

• Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Tagging some CEans #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Screenshot_1
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    That people are 'Left Brain', 'Right Brain' or use less than 10% of their brains is one of the science myths. We all use all of our brain.

Some of these tests are fun to do but have little data to back them.
    Still no harm done. Passes idle time more usefully than brain dead TV watching.
    Shall get back after getting to spend some time on it.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Failed miserably. I can see it both ways both randomly and by choice.
    Incidentally the term "engineer" in the US used to refer to one who runs an engine - a typical left brain thing.

In French it is ingénieur, which is one who uses ingenuity, a right brain activity.
  • Shaman Tyagi
    Shaman Tyagi
    i use both sides of the brain........😛
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I am Brainless.

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Here is mine :-
    BTest
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    upload_2014-5-7_20-49-53
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    i would love to know more about psychology and stuff.
  • micheal john
    micheal john
    Brain
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm a left-hander; and I read that we tend to use our 'right' brain the most. The test proves it. My performance-

Right-Brain

I however think I'm more 'logical' in my reasoning than following my intuition.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    and here's mine -

Screen Shot 2014-05-07 at 10.21.03 PM
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    I went in for another test, and the results were similar to the previous one, which i had taken
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I got this.upload_2014-5-8_12-1-17
  • Rachel caroline
    Rachel caroline
    used mine equally
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Those who can use both brains equally are officially smart. 😁. I use both my brains equally. I m not half-brain dead. 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ^ because your brain cannot decide which one to use.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    no it means my brain is strong enough on either part to keep it all going 😁
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    In my case it is left Brain all the way - The Brain left long back leaving a vacuum.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    A.V.Ramani
    Failed miserably. I can see it both ways both randomly and by choice.
    Incidentally the term "engineer" in the US used to refer to one who runs an engine - a typical left brain thing.

In French it is ingénieur, which is one who uses ingenuity, a right brain activity.
    It explains why I get less marks 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Issue
    It explains why I get less marks 😁
    You finally found an excuse, right?
  • monkey_007
    monkey_007
    left brain 😀
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    brainy

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Flipkart has announced the launch of Flipkart First - a premium customer subscription service that treats the users as VIPs. While there is no information available about the subscription charges,...
Researchers at the Scripps Research Institute in La Jolla, California had taken first step towards creating a new microbial life that are not known anywhere on the planet earth. The...
The Israelis have reinvented the wheel; and this time it's been redesigned to absorb shocks for smooth and soft rides. Gilad Wolf, a farmer, broke his pelvis about 6 years...
Quote: A tiny Spanish island with just 10,000 residents is about to do something amazing. El Hierro, the smallest of the Canary Islands, plans to completely sever ties with the...
Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. has launched yet another phablet with Huawei Ascend P7 to combat with the likes of Samsung, Sony and Apple. We decided to take a look at...