Do You Think iOS 7 'Flat Design' Will Make It To OSX Eventually?

Yesterday, Apple introduced the biggest change to the iOS operating system mastered by Sir Jonny Ive. The iOS 7 brings in a ton of UI changes to the operating system. I'm curious to know how many of us here think that the iOS 7 'flat design' will make it to the desktop operating system OSX?

Do you think OSX Mavericks will eventually be all 'flat design'?

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    Read somewhere on the internet, "So is this what happens when Windows Phone has a one night stand with Android and WebOS and doesn't know who the parent is!" Frankly UI doesn't look that impressive. I mean, just flatting out the tiles can't be called the "biggest" change. May be there is more!
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    download (3)

Only one thing I like is notification toggle is bottom of screen accessible with just one hand and reachable via thumb. I am waiting if any mod like this will come at XDA for android. 😀
  • nishant arora
    nishant arora
    I for one didn't really like the icons on iOS 7 but the interface is minimalistic and really sweet looking. Apple is said to be tweaking some of the icons on iOS 7 following the public outrage over the design, We'll know more when beta 2, 3, 4 come along but there's no doubt that apple will be blurring the lines between OSX and iOS but that seems far fetched considering mavericks hasn't taken that approach, maybe at WWDC '14.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Backyard Brains screws Kickstarter ethics big time with its RoboRoach creation, by biohacking real living cockroaches in what it terms as 'NeuroRevolution'. The RoboRoach, world's first commercially available cyborg is...
It has always been known that men tend to forget dates, but once he forgets about his marriage anniversary it is sure that all hell will break loose. So to...
Look Microsoft - you've screwed it up and now you are screwing it up more! Microsoft's executive has confirmed that XBOX One will launch in India around late 2014 -...
Lava Mobiles, the android smartphone manufacturer, is teasing about its new smartphone with a 'coming soon' image. With the tag line - 'Touch phone minus the touch', Lava seems to...
I'm not sure how many of the CEans from India are interested in discussing politics and latest political happenings in India. But if you want to comment on current issues,...