Do You Think India Will Successfully Conduct CWG 2010?

By now, our CEans from India must have gotten used to the TV news channels reporting the scams, fraud and corruption going on in CWG 2010 @ Delhi.

It's shocking and embarrassing as well. With just few days remaining to the games, the stadiums are not ready; forget the other basic facilities for the players and staff.

Do you think India will still be able to successfully conduct CWG?

Replies

• Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Yes I think India will conduit the CWG successfully as the Indian government has the potential to arrange the adequate facilities for the CWG by providing much more man power and financial support for CWG as mistakes might happen in the past but they might not be repeated again by India.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I doubt it
    According to latest news our honorable ministers are more interested in discussing about their pay hikes (from 16000-50000) still they are not satisfied

Our ministers has no time to think about CWG .
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I doubt it. I don't think that it will go well.
    Damn corruption sucks again. All the sponsors are withdrawing their sponsorships.
    Daily we are seeing funny and irritating cartoons on the corruption behind the CWG.
    I really doubt it.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    They may conduct CWG, but nott successfully. There is a chance that we would be able to see a CWG for the first time where the sport amenities(equipments, ground, swimming pool) will be of Indian Standards(I am talking about the practical standards, proposed for the people by the representatives of the people). Let the world know about everything(We have no choice other than that.)
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    What do you think now?
    BY tomorrow, the stadium has to get ready.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    A big No.. As long as Government and people's thinking dont change. India will not develop exponentially!

People call it Democracy but Monarchy rules!!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    @ES :You are right! They are saying that it will get ready by tomorrow. Let's see.

I don't think that India do well in conducting!! See, Even Indians are doubting this. How about Other country's people?

What about CWG song? How was it?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I dont know that there is a song composed!

Not only India any country which is corrupt like India cannot do any development which makes it proud!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    India occupies first place in corruption I guess.

A.R.Rehman composed a song on CWG. But, It was not too good.
    It was modifying and modifying...
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    i heard the song, it was not that bad but surely not rahman's best.
    it hasn't actually reached the masses that well πŸ˜”
    and considering the huge amount that went into it... it could have been better. 😐
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    there are positive thoughts here( AUS) about the games being conducted in INDIA. The CWG member has alreadya ddressed that " there are security concerns eveyrwhere, INDIA is no different, but we are confident they will put up a good show" , and there is quite good promotion as well for Delhi CWG.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    durga
    there are positive thoughts here( AUS) about the games being conducted in INDIA. The CWG member has alreadya ddressed that " there are security concerns eveyrwhere, INDIA is no different, but we are confident they will put up a good show" , and there is quite good promotion as well for Delhi CWG.
    good to hear that. πŸ˜€

hope india lives up to that πŸ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    hmm, Just a few hours back, a foot over bridge outside the main CWG Venue collapses in Delhi!!
    But, the preparation has to get ready by tomorrow.
    Is it the good Organization?

Let's see. Hope that positive thoughts of others have to remain till the end.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google is shopping again - and their latest purchase is Like.com for about 100 million dollars. Munjal Shah, the co-founder and CEO of like.com has announced the news like's homepage....
CEans, Those who are taking GRE struggle a lot with the word lists. In my opinion, 2 - 2.5 months is ample time for being confident with word lists. Let's...
From whatever I've collected from the Internet; Samsung developed the S-AMOLED technology to handle the drawbacks of the OLED technology they used for displays. Now, how about someone well informed...
Can Any one please explain me the concept of computer memory clearly,What I know is that - πŸ˜•RAM is for a volatile memory and only used for processing (current process)...
Design engineering team at TAKRAM have developed a Hexapedal running robot that mimics an insect running. The design is based on Stanford's iSprawl. If you are in Tokyo, you can...