Do you think AI (Artificial Intelligence) is possible?

A LOT has been said about Artificial Intelligence. Lot of research is going on. But it would be interesting to find out what our CEans think about possibility of artificial intelligence.

What do you have to say?

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    A LOT has been said about Artificial Intelligence. Lot of research is going on. But it would be interesting to find out what our CEans think about possibility of artificial intelligence.

What do you have to say?
    Don't know much about AI still I think it is possible... Following excerpt, I read somewhere and agree with that too..

The classical approach to artificial intelligence consists in analyzing human intelligent behavior, in developing formal models explaining this behavior, and in coding these models into computer systems. We believe that artificial intelligence is only credible and feasible when embodied artificial agents autonomously bootstrap their competence in interaction with physical environments.

-Crazy
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    it is possible,but emulating human brain is not possible as we have our limits set,classis example is asimo robot who can reply accordingly
  • gohm
    gohm
    very possible, question is, are we ready to handle to responsibility of creating AI?
  • Yamini L
    Yamini L
    Artificial intelligence is all about making the systems to THINK and ACT like Human Beings...It is possible...
  • vijayrock
    vijayrock
    There is no question of possibility.It is existing in the world.As humans we think independently and make decisions.AI deals with incorporating the idea of making the software think on its own.
    Only human codes can embed AI functionality.
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    Future Technology will all depend on this AI.Be it Telecom,Retail ERP etc.VVLSI Embedded technology with integrated software interfacing will be the future Electronics -Software Universe,where we all will be digitally connected to synchronize our data both ends.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Hey,can we make robots learn and behave like humans...i dont think so,well AI is possible to some extent
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sauravgoswami
    Hey,can we make robots learn and behave like humans...i dont think so,well AI is possible to some extent
    This 'some extent' is tricky part. Computer programs, operating systems might be an example of "AI to some extent."

Let's think about machines that think independently, have emotions, can evolve etc.

[But won't that make them human?] 😉
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Hey it can spell doomsday or heaven for us!!machines shud be treated as machines
  • sonasathish
    sonasathish
    if AI works the human race may become extinct! I think!!
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    quite possible,m with you....wat u say guys
  • isha
    isha
    AI is good it will help us automate stuff...and also improve the quality of life..
    and about this machines taking over the world thing..it may be possible but wouldnt that be in our hands...anyway i feel that we are more at danger from biowars than anything else...or probably global warming....
  • isha
    isha
    recent technnology has claimed to create robots that can make decisions (heuristics and knowledge database)
  • radeeyjd
    radeeyjd
    Nothing impossible.
    But its harmful...........may eliminate the entire human race if anything done little bit wrong!!!!!!!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how to calculate stresses in tapered beam from particular location frm base , applyiing load in KN/m2 on top face?
what is the value of magnitude- moment in support location? is this zero or not?
Hello Everybody... I’m trying to develop a standalone application using VB6.0 to test a PCB board using my Desktop. Details of the project are explained below.. Desktop should interface with...
hello friends of this community i would like to say hai to u all guys first of all i want to know whether some one is there from sacet trichy...
hi! i m shravya doing b.tech final yr and i m doing a mini project on "ONLINE RESULTS". So i m in search of good points related to advantages of...