Do you support / unsupport the act of central government to sell 5 % of NLC's share?

As a resident of Neyveli I am aware of the situation here .But I want to know what will be the public's view on it as NLC was working in a profitable phase.

1)do you think selling 5%would help government ?
2)do you support SEBI rules that 10% share should be with public ?
(experts pointed out that government can gain approximately 470 crore from this selling).
What do you think about Privatisation?(will it help betterment of corporation)
3)Will it affect the labours?

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    NLC sell out is completely not upto the mark right now

Cos if it gets privatised the price at which we get energy will get higher and so the resultant EB bill of every house

On the other hand the there is great advantage that the maintenance of the plant will be carried out beyond our imagination and that can mean increased efficiency of the plant can be seen

With this in mind and the position of the unions The final word can be only from the central government

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, What happens if the input voltage of the buck converter goes below the output voltage? i.e output voltage is same as the previous? For eg: Iam having Buck...
India's first ever blast, flood, earthquake proof building will be ready by 2014 to protect all your 'AADHAAR' information, reports TOI. The data center being built at Bangalore will host...
Physics is ever-surprising. Check this official physics experiment with Newton beads which seem to defy the gravity. Without searching on the Google - try to explain the phenomenon. ​
The recent entry in the 110cc motorbike segment is with the launch of Centuro by Mahindra & Mahindra group. The two-wheeler portfolio of the company is going to be scaled...
We have seen several of us opting for Mineral water instead of the corporation water being pumped into our houses by the Government Why or What is the main reason...