Do you still keep a personal blog, or have you moved to Facebook & Twitter?

Do you still keep a personal blog, or have you moved to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other social networks?

Replies

• K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    moved to FB.... but still keeping a blogπŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Stopped writing blog for long time, now planning to be regular on blog again. Also using FB and Twitter but like to write Blog more. πŸ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Tweeting (Micro-Blogging) & FB Status Updates is killing the time people used to dedicate in writing blogs. Just like gadgets and gizmos, we are trying to go from micro to nano.

Can thoughts expressed in 140 characters replace a full-page article? Or do you like tweeting more? πŸ‘€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Using Twitter and FB to bring traffic on blog is good way. πŸ˜‰
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I am regular on blog. Writing 4-5 posts. But everything is "limited to myself". Best way to calm your angry nerves. πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Issue
    I am regular on blog. Writing 4-5 posts. But everything is "limited to myself". Best way to calm your angry nerves. πŸ˜€
    So that blog is not for public view? πŸ˜‰
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    godfather
    So that blog is not for public view? πŸ˜‰
    I blog sometimes for public on personal blog. I also write for VoiCE which is visible to everyone πŸ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    All the three... πŸ˜€
    Blog gets affected by spam almost all the time! πŸ˜”
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    I don't have a blog.πŸ˜” But I find Facebook very interesting in expressing your thoughts.πŸ˜›
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    Praveen-Kumar
    All the three... πŸ˜€
    Same here .. But like more Blogging !! πŸ˜‰
    Will return back to BLOG almost regularly.
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    born_star16
    I don't have a blog.πŸ˜” But I find Facebook very interesting in expressing your thoughts.πŸ˜›
    Dude, You're RIGHT to somewhat extent.
    But what I personally felt, that when you've your own Views, it is hardly noticeable in Facebook and liked by few honest fellas of yours apart from 400-500 guys in your list. Plus, limited in Words (140 in Twitter and 420 in Facebook). So Boring for guys like me, who express their views a lot. πŸ˜›

However, writing a Blog would give you an opportunity to express more and get some appreciation and some criticism from the world (apart from FB friends and Twitter Followers). And If you've got some skills to move the crowd towards your Blog, then you could get Awesome BLOG HITS.

I'm blogger since Sept. 2010. Now I've about 170+ Posts and I have almost 1000 Blog Hits every month, even I've stopped visiting my Blog for last two months due to Exams and Internships. πŸ˜‰
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    Issue
    I blog sometimes for public on personal blog. I also write for VoiCE which is visible to everyone πŸ˜€
    Nice BLOG. I liked it. πŸ‘
    Check out mine as well .. Not a Professional types.
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    ashbeezone
    However, writing a Blog would give you an opportunity to express more and get some appreciation and some criticism from the world (apart from FB friends and Twitter Followers). And If you've got some skills to move the crowd towards your Blog, then you could get Awesome BLOG HITS.
    Agree, but I am very bad in writing essays.πŸ˜•
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    born_star16
    Agree, but I am very bad in writing essays.πŸ˜•
    Hmm... Then It's OK to stick with FB and Twitter.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Appnomy has launched an application which covers all the latest news,reports about the latest mobile applications, events in India partnering with Pingala. Features: 1.Comprehensive coverage of entrepreneur ecosystem in India​...
About NIMA: Nashik Industries and Manufacturers' Association (NIMA) is an apex body representing the industries and promotes their interest nationally & internationally. Under the banner of NIMA, various initiatives are...
The application includes access to the chat, ticker feed and notification parts of Facebook, and only installs on Windows 7. You may download it here: https://dragon.ak.fbcdn.net/cfs-ak-ash4/84995/940/FacebookMessengerSetup.exe If you need to...
Do a fixture can have spring loaded guide way, in a form of a projection of 6mm in length and diameter of 3mm from the top surface of the fixture..?...
What would it be like to be immortal? As human beings we are limited to how much time we have in life. By taking care of our bodies with exercise...