Do you rely too much to tech supporters?

I’ve seen some engineers rely on their tech supporters too much to ask some very simple questions, such as does the 2012 version will be uninstalled if I install the 2011 version? Or why the trial period is only 30 days? According to me, they will know it for a simple test. Maybe I’m wrong, they may think even a very simple question is a waste of their time to find answers by themselves. But for me, I’d like to find answers by myself unless I can’t solve it by myself. How do you think so?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Some feel that if they have a dog, then they should not have to bark. Fortunately this kind of cop out is difficult in most hands on branches of engineering. One has to roll up the sleeves and get down to work.
  • manishks
    manishks
    bioramani
    One has to roll up the sleeves and get down to work.
    Very well said sir 😀 . Even brain needs some exercise! 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One mind blowing interview​ ​​ Interviewer : Tell me about yourself. Candidate: I ...am Rameshwar Kulkarni. I did my Tele Communication engineering from BabanRao Dhole-Patil Inst it ute of Technology....
dear friends,i am jhonty. I am a fun loving person and i have a great zeal to learn new things and do something big. i have joined crazy engineer because...
Here are the list of passers for April 2012 Electrical Engineer (REE and RME) Board Exam Results https://prcboardresultph.blogspot.com/2012/04/april-2012-registered-electrical.html Congratulations to all the passers!!!!😁
Can somebody help to get a clear concept of SQL Normalization .
PLEASE MENTION THE SUITABLE MATERIAL FOR MANUFACTURING ANTI BACKLASH GEAR?