do you need a major or minor project report for engineering curriculum?

hello friends.
do you have to submit major or minor projects in your college & you are not prepared yet? I have something for you. contact me, I hav got a lot of projects waiting for you ready. ready with documentation. all you have to do it is just put your name on it & submit it to your college. I am going to provide you the documentation of project.

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Hey, please dont do this kind of thing here.
    You are ruining the spirit of engineering students, and this is also against the policy we follow in CE.

Also, dont give your email id or any other contace info in any open forums, like this..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Most of my questions are still didn't answered.Anyway this is my another query brothers I hope you will make it clear. how application software interact with system software. I have...
Hi I want to simulate a VCO in simulink, the input for which has to be from the real world. How can i interface the real world input to the...
The wait is finally over! Mozilla has released the much awaited version of their browser, still in Beta (beta1). The browser packs lot of new features (HTML5, WebM etc.) Apart...
For quadcopter projects : www.flyingrobot.co.in [FONT="]"Flying Robot" is fully a radio controlled device. High stability is the main advantage of this[/FONT]
Just do the above multiplication and see the result. 😀 Interesting, right? 😀