Do You Miss The Physical Buttons On Your Phone?

There used to be a time when dialing a phone number; we actually had to press the physical buttons the the keypad. There was a 'physical' connect that bonded humans to the phone. But those days are gone. Everything has been replaced by the touchscreens and we all have become 'screenagers'.

Do you miss the physical buttons on your phone?

Replies

• Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Yes I do miss it. I have been using touchscreen for over 2 years now and I was missing the keypad and buttons a lot. So I decided to maintain two cell phones one with keypad and the other touchscreen so that I don't miss either of them ๐Ÿ˜›
  • avii
    avii
    ^same here ! I have iPhone 4 & Nokia 1650 ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I hate touch screens. I know that touch is the present and the future.
    It is so difficult to get used to it in the beginning. I have a Samsung Wave and I used to hate it when I scroll through the contact list and the scroll goes from A to L in a split second.
    Miss the buttoned phones badly.
  • tmaster
    tmaster
    And this is why I havent scrapped my N79 yet

Waiting for a Desire Z successor (or N79 H/W failure ๐Ÿ˜€ )
  • avii
    avii
    AbraKaDabra
    I hate touch screens. I know that touch is the present and the future.
    It is so difficult to get used to it in the beginning. I have a Samsung Wave and I used to hate it when I scroll through the contact list and the scroll goes from A to L in a split second.
    Miss the buttoned phones badly.
    Actually, you should get phone which works for you better & get your most of the work done. Not worrying about whether it's present thingy or future ๐Ÿ˜›

It's good you have Wave, if you had an Android mobile, you'd be much more disappointed !
  • Gurjap
    Gurjap
    Hell I love my touchscreen! Sure the buttons were okay, but I think touchscreens are more neat.
  • Kishan Gupta
    Kishan Gupta
    Sometimes I miss physical buttons.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Who is your role model ? And why choose him/her as your role model ?
hey guys i have chosen NFC as my seminar topic ๐Ÿ˜€ i would like to gather more and more information about my topic (NFC). so please do share your knowledge...
In the last decade web logs (blogs) started gaining popularity by turning an average Internet user into a content publisher. With the popularity of the blogs, the comments system began...
Beauty comes at a price and that's definitely true for the OLED screen. I first encountered an OLED screen at a Chroma shop in Pune when I was looking at...
Regular readers of CrazyEngineers' engineering and technology blog "VoiCE" may know that the famous filmmaker James Cameron successfully reached to the deepest point on the Earth : ~7 miles below...