Do You Like The New Twitter Desktop Browser Design ?

Twitter has redesigned the desktop browser version. The new version emulates the “look & feel” of its iOS & Android apps. The new look seems quite cleaner since it focuses more on content by capturing a bigger area as possible for the 140 character status messages. On the top we see bigger icons for functions. It also gives you new ways and colours to customise your Twitter profile. No changes have been made to the direct messages section.

Bd47AkgCQAATRkx.png large

The rollout is being done on a gradual basis and if you have received the updated design let us know what you think of it.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Frankly speaking; I didn't even notice that they've upgraded the user interface. Maybe I'm using Twitter from my mobile more than I do from the Desktop. I think majority of the users access Twitter from the app.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Pankaj Kore *Engineering Trade:E&TC Location: Solapur *Occupation: Unemployed *Hobbies & Interests: Reading,Music and Food *Aim in life:Career in Sales and Marketing *I joined CrazyEngineers because: 😕 -The Big K-
hey guys m new to this community thought this is worth to join and ask rather than searching 100's of sites on Google so back straight to point.. i'm completing...
Sir ,Is this good course (m from electronics background) .? help me with deatails.. @Kaustubh Katdare , @[Prototype] Hello Engineers, And friends, I have got Admission in DIVSED , C-DAC...
Airlines are putting tablets in the cockpit, replacing heavy flight bags and saving on fuel in the process. But while American and other airlines are using iPads, Delta went in...
I need help from someone familiar with visual prolog? I want to develop a medical diagnosis expert system but i have no idea how to work around visual prolog.