Do you like it?

You know what's changed. Tell us whether you like it or not - vote on the poll above!

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Actually a change now and then is really needed This one is just so cool nice tweaking K
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sorry to say this but i didn't see any changes in mobile version of CE.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Mobile version has not been updated. The change should reflect on desktop browsers at this time.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    round?? seriously?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I love round! πŸ˜€ Especially in threads here. Circle is the new cool.

[PS: Google Plus may not be attracting new people. But I think it is visually more appealing than Facebook! If only they were here first.]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nayan Goenka
    round?? seriously?
    That's hard to decipher. Like or no like?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    That's why I like CSS. On line change and everything looks completely different πŸ‘.
    Thought after circling, I feel color and box border may need some changes.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    webkit-border-radius: 50px; πŸ˜›

Yes liked it
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    I was wondering why no announcement on this thing, but found it before I asked πŸ˜›

Looking nice πŸ˜‰
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    how about this flattened box and border-less avatar πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    Sorry to say this but i didn't see any changes in mobile version of CE.
    Mobile version shows the new styling. Please confirm.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    @#-Link-Snipped-# Why don't you make following changes (just suggestions):
    1. The current version of CE should always be available.
    2. The user should be able to customize the appearance of his account. Just like in gmail. We can make template changes, etc.
    3. Also, one should be able to change the sequence of sections rather than the standard ones for his/ her account.

Just like, if I want the gadgets section on top, I should simply drag it to the top (for individual account).

P.S: With these customizations possible, CE can be the first website to implement it.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - thank you for the suggestions. Implementing these suggestions is going to take a lot of efforts and resources. There's no major makeover planned at the moment; but we may offer different 'themes' for individual members. It's certainly not high on priority list.

You may subscribe to any forum of your choice and stay informed about all the activity happening in that section.
  • Kansara Minoy
    Kansara Minoy
    Hey i am new to this community. I am bit confused where to start from. Can any one guide me where should i right me first blog.

Suggestion: There has to be some guideline how, what way you should start with...

Need assistance. Any help will be appreciated.. πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Kansara Minoy
    Hey i am new to this community. I am bit confused where to start from. Can any one guide me where should i right me first blog.

Suggestion: There has to be some guideline how, what way you should start with...

Need assistance. Any help will be appreciated.. πŸ˜€
    Welcome to CE, @#-Link-Snipped-#. Sorry to know that you got confused. CrazyEngineers is a discussion forum - which means you'll find a lot of sections ( here: #-Link-Snipped-# ). You can enter any section of your choice and hit 'Start New Discussion' button to start a new discussion.

Here's one quick guide you can follow: How To Post On New CE Forums?
  • Kansara Minoy
    Kansara Minoy
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, @#-Link-Snipped-#. Sorry to know that you got confused. CrazyEngineers is a discussion forum - which means you'll find a lot of sections ( here: #-Link-Snipped-# ). You can enter any section of your choice and hit 'Start New Discussion' button to start a new discussion.

Here's one quick guide you can follow: How To Post On New CE Forums?
    Dear @#-Link-Snipped-# as per link there is create new post button on right top side inside Forums section. But in my case there is no such Forum section and i didnt find any button for create new post button. What should i do can u please guide me??

Hellllllppppp
  • lal
    lal
    Cannot see anything new on mobile version here 😐

Symbian S60 v3
    On Opera Mini

Switched to Opera Mobile. Change is visible in mobile version on this one 😁

Looks good!
    Issue
    @#-Link-Snipped-# Why don't you make following changes (just suggestions):
    1. The current version of CE should always be available.
    2. The user should be able to customize the appearance of his account. Just like in gmail. We can make template changes, etc.
    3. Also, one should be able to change the sequence of sections rather than the standard ones for his/ her account.

Just like, if I want the gadgets section on top, I should simply drag it to the top (for individual account).

P.S: With these customizations possible, CE can be the first website to implement it.
    Thumbs up for this suggestion.Would be great if i see it in near future.
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Mobile version shows the new styling. Please confirm.
    I am using Opera 7.5.3361 in my galaxy young but I am not able to see the new circled profile photos.Will update after trying UCBrowser and home browser.
    Home browser showing updated view.
    @#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Need new photo πŸ˜”
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Whoa. 16 votes say YES. πŸ˜€ That's cool.
    @#-Link-Snipped-# May be a colored version of the same picture will do.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The rounded mini profile photos give me an impression that every CEan is peeking out of a submarine window 😁.
    still negative for opera mobile version .
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Ankita Katdare
    Whoa. 16 votes say YES. πŸ˜€ That's cool.
    @#-Link-Snipped-# May be a colored version of the same picture will do.
    Found another one.
    Done ! πŸ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Great! πŸ˜€ Looks good. I think a lot of us would have to update our profile picture to suit the Circles.
    Harshad Italiya
    Found another one.
    Done ! πŸ˜€
    Really nice to see a clear photo of yours GF.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    Really nice to see a clear photo of yours GF.
    Ha ha ! Thank you πŸ˜‰
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    My latest profile pic automatically suits in this feature and it looks goodπŸ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

write a program to print a message without using printf() function in c.
Folks at the F-Secure Labs have stumbled upon a new custom made Remote Access Trojan (RAT) that was used to infect laptops of professional poker players at this year’s European...
Microsoft is reportedly planning to revive the 'Start' menu in its upcoming Windows 8.2, a news that shall be celebrated by desktop users all over the world. Windows 8 had...
Actually we have been told to do a project for our software engineering subject and for that ,we have to think of some system for example: online admission system ,library...
TrueCaller, a global phone directory app for smartphones and feature phones, in its move to expand user base in India, has announced a tie up with Twitter, the popular social...