Do you hear a croak or a neigh?

It is all in perception. What is reality?

sl4u51

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    definitely a frog.
    Reason: water below the frog body .
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Rotate image anticlockwise by 90 degrees.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    A.V.Ramani
    I guess over expectation killed the horse for me. I was thinking of a full sized horse.

Lesson Learned: When life gives you lemons, learn to make lemonade!
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Well I saw both... I perceived horse as if it's standing midst waterfall 😴
    A.V.Ramani
    yes sir but the side over the horse head make me to eliminate that it was a horse .
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    yes sir but the side over the horse head make me to eliminate that it was a horse .
    (note the portion over the head and body).

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well folks, you read the question. Looking back at life, what used to be fun before a few years have 'passed-on' to be a thing of the past. No one...
Welcome to vjti's own mini robocon challenge where participants are required to build a manual and an autonomous bot and make them perform the given tasks.With the high prize money...
How can I share my laptop Wi-Fi Internet to my Mobile? Usually I'm using Connectify right now . its not working good have any idea?
Here are a few questions about bearings: 1) how exactly does a ball bearing fail ? 2) Consider a situation, where a ball bearing with its balls fully immeresed in...
One may not agree with all the results of this survey of 2000 people on what skills are most needed in this age of telecom. Some may not be applicable...