Do you have questions about the CrazyEngineers Grand Quiz Contest?

The announcement has been made here about the CrazyEngineers Grand Quiz Contest. If you have any questions, please ask here.:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    An image depicting the same rules -
    CrazyEngineers-Grand-Quiz-Contest
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Awesome and Awesome ๐Ÿ˜€ I am super ready!
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Just want to ask.. we can only submit one answer???
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    ya, would be very difficult to check it daily........... can we have it on weekdays only..... more questions bt only on weekdays??
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Sada: ๐Ÿ˜

@Maria: Yes. One person can give only one answer for a question. If a CEan tries to give more than one answer to a question, his/her first reply will be considered.

@Lovejeet: The format has been set. You will get a single question each day between the time span mentioned above.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    maria flor
    Just want to ask.. we can only submit one answer???
    Yes, the first answer your submit will be considered as your final answer.

lovejeet
    ya, would be very difficult to check it daily........... can we have it on weekdays only..... more questions bt only on weekdays??
    Oh well ๐Ÿ˜€ .
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    How do we keep track of coins? Will there be an extra field in our profile or something? Nice concept Biggie & AKD... ๐Ÿ˜€ Kudos! ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Praveen-Kumar
    How do we keep track of coins? Will there be an extra field in our profile or something? Nice concept Biggie & AKD... ๐Ÿ˜€ Kudos! ๐Ÿ˜›
    A public chart will display the latest & official stats. ๐Ÿ˜€

Here's further explanation of how it works -

There will be only 1 winner every day who correctly answers the questions first. He/she will be credited with the number of coins the question for that day carries. That is if the question displayed on Day 1 carries 10 coins, the winner will be credited 10 coins. The question on day 2 may carry 15 coins and the winner will get 15 coins and so on until 25 days. The chart will be updated every day and displayed publicly, in one of the threads (sticky).

At the end of 25 days, top three coin collectors will be declared as winners and they will win prizes equivalent to the amount of coins they've collected. Each coin is worth $1. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Looks like the no. of registrations on CE-Forum has increased for the contest.

I am sure it will be fun from tomorrow!
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    What about the coin collectors other than top three? ๐Ÿ˜‰ Just asked... ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Praveen-Kumar
    What about the coin collectors other than top three? ๐Ÿ˜‰ Just asked... ๐Ÿ˜›
    They're too precious to spend anywhere ๐Ÿ˜€ Only top 3 scorers get to encash them.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Public Chart is updated. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Referring to this -
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Remember -

There will be surprises along the way. ๐Ÿ˜โ€‹

my-surprise
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I feel, in any competition, more competitors mean more fun + greater spirit.

I want all the CEans who are watching this thread to share the word about this on-going contest.

You can use email + twitter + facebook + stumbleupon + digg + word-of-mouth to let people know about this contest.

Share images, previous questions, your own write up to spread the news about "CE-Grand-Quiz-Contest"

If you agree with me and would volunteer to do things mentioned above, hit the like button in this post.

Also, you can give suggestions about other ways of expanding the reach of this contest.

Looking forward to positive response!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I will share this on my FB wall and also tweet about this contest.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    There's a problem. The people I had told this to, take it lightly due to the examinations that are taking place during this time. However, I'll keep trying. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Thanks CEans. Do share with us what you are sharing & how is the response.
    Your suggestions will give other CEans ideas to promote the contest.
    :bighug:
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    You can find items to share on FB or twitter here:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Search @crazyengineers on twitter.

You may write about it through your blogs too.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

it helps to make your website stand out from the crowd. Here are some guide to effectively use forum/ blog. > Find the right forums--> (Shrink D World (The Mega...
Facebook page owners had an option under Resources section, that was named 'send an update', which could be used to send a message to the 2nd inbox of the page...
Here is how you can do it - First of all Type: "chrome://flags/" in your address bar. Enable syncing open tabs and syncing custom search engines in Google Chrome. Now...
Watch how future technology will help people make better use of their time, focus their attention, and strengthen relationships while getting things done at work, home, and on the go....
I'm looking for a free download of the Ansys Software. Where can I download the ansys software?