Do you have an idea? We will give you the platform

Lot of people I have met in the last few years, budding entrepreneurs (me included) have had brilliant ideas. But many didn't have a plan. So they didn't know where to go in search of opportunity to materialize.

I want to dedicate this thread to discuss new ideas which need a platform to showcase. I will be providing advice to my capacity and helping as many I can. Wherever my intelligence and skill is short, I will try to organize help from experts. But we need to have really good kickass ideas for it.

Are you game? Lets discuss.
PS: If you have posted ideas else where on the forum, please paste a link here if you have interest in pursuing them further. Let me know where is it stuck so we can take it ahead.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Great initiative. In fact, this should lead us to what we've been planning for a long time. Mayur's got 'the contacts' (yeah!) and he will definitely be of great help to everyone. But there's a possibility that you may not want to discuss your ideas openly. In that case, I think you can contact him via personal conversation.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    I think putting an idea here is fine. We can later branch out the threads and password protect them. What we are looking at right now are people more than any thing else. If enough people come, ideas will flow.

I hope young engineers participate. 👀
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    You never know we can be better than 500 startups 😀
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    People dont have ideas? I'm surprised at zero response here.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hey man I have this in mind for a long time. I need a person to guide me in PCB's and reducing their size I am planning to start my own Semiconductor solutions some ideas are good But still size factor is hard for me to tackle will it be possible for me to talk to a pro in this line
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Since Last few months, I was looking for a solution that will replace desktop based tally software with its online solution, even I have something to show, but don't know how to target people 😔
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Okay great. Guys tell me where you are stuck and who do you want to talk to to get the help. We need to know what specific thing it is stuck. So We can organise the right people to talk here.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hey mate I need to talk to some experts in VLSI or ES they will know how and what should be done to shrink a lot of PCB's
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Conqueror
    Hey mate I need to talk to some experts in VLSI or ES they will know how and what should be done to shrink a lot of PCB's
    Okay... send me a question I can ask to the expert. Let me see who I can talk to
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    I'm looking for a electronics fabrication company which can take a schematic diagram and convert it into production design, manufacture and assemble it with optimal cost.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My self Vikash sharma, I am a Management student and a Bussiness man too.And I am very intrested in IT field.I am a biggest dreammer.
Out of 'curiosity', I decided to search whether the Curiosity rover landing on Mars is a hoax and is going the same ways as the conspiracy theories against the Apollo...
Recently i have done the project "Arm Robot" Using Microchip Controller.USB Interface Controlling.Blender Application is used for Controlling the Arm.
I've installed the Android SDK.. done all the initial settings, but when I try to create a new Android XML file, it is asking me to choose an android project....
A few days ago i was watching CRIME PATROL and came to know from it that finger prints cannot be lifted from clothes or any fabric material, but it can...