Do you believe in UFOs?

UFOs (Unidentified Flying Objetcs) have always gathered attentions of numerous people. A lot has alerady been spoken, talked,written and debated about them. There are many people who claim they have seen UFOs. But again there are many who deny their existance. What do you think? Could there be anything like UFOs? Do you believe in UFOs?
Share your thoughts, views and information here with everyone. πŸ˜€

I'm sure you would enjoy this thread!

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Well I don't believe in them because I have never seen any till now. Can say my bad luck πŸ˜”
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I believe they exist i too never saw anything but i believe there another world exists behind the stars which observes everything and i too believe they are highly technical but they cant beat us 😁
  • Differential
    Differential
    English-Scared
    I believe they exist i too never saw anything but i believe there another world exists behind the stars which observes everything and i too believe they are highly technical but they cant beat us 😁
    Any reason for believing they are more advanced than us? They could be like any other species on earth.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    I voted for I don't know. I sure think such things exist, but I cant explain their existence, so , may be they are out there. May be not..

And if there do exist something like that, then we can be sure that they are technically more advanced than we are, because we haven't explored our galaxy, but they have. And since they have come searching for us, they would have found us first, so they ought to have more technical advancement.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    There's a fair chance that there exists a civilization that is far more advanced that we are and they travel to the Earth.
  • J I J O
    J I J O
    let me see it before i believe it... he he he
  • Red Hawk
    Red Hawk
    I do believe in such things.. Its not because i am fascinated and crazy about UFOs.
    None of us actually saw God or Ghost too.. But we believe both to the same extent.. It is because we have a strong instinct in our inner mind.. I have lots and lots of such instincts.. One day or other, this would be proved.. That day we would have no other choice but to serve them.. This is my opinion..
  • Yamini L
    Yamini L
    UFO's do exist....But we need to wait and watch for the evidence..

#-Link-Snipped-#

watch out this video..It shows an UFO sighted in GATEWAY OF INDIA(MUMBAI)....
  • gohm
    gohm
    I KNOW they exist as they can be from one of the two below:
    1. top secret research/military flight projects
    2. alien space craft

The first category alone means they do exist, remember a UFO (unidentified flying object) does NOT mean it has to come from another planet. Many people have seen unknown top secret flying machines so that is a UFO.

As far as the second category, I think it is statisically possible as well as plausible there is life on other planets with our galaxy & other galaxies. I think it is arrogant of man to think he/she is the one and only, i.e. special. Although I think the statistics are much less these life forms for distant space travel as our current knowledge tells us it is not feasable (would require the energy of many suns to do so, even if you had the technology).

I think if they are capable of traveling across the galaxy(s) then they definately would be more technologically advanced then us. Advanced more in other areas would remain to be seen.
    Differential
    Any reason for believing they are more advanced than us? They could be like any other species on earth.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I dont believe in UFO, but do believe in life away from EARTH on some distant planet from earth.
    One question always fascinates me is :
    Why do you need to consider that only those planets which are alike Earth can support life?It should rather be only planets like EARTH support LIFE LIKE on earth, may be the supporting system differs from each planet and if this is considered and seeing the size of galaxy, I beleive we have heaps and heaps of planets that support life in some form or other
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    UFO sightings are most likely military experiments. During WW2, Germany did prototype saucer shaped ships that could hover. After the war, both the Allied forces and Soviets did saucer experiments of their own. At the moment, they are still highly unstable.. but have a lot of potential. Anyway, it seems that the movie industry instilled the image of the saucer as "defacto" alien ship.

I'm hoping the "real" UFOs have a better ship design than the saucer ones πŸ˜‰
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Yep, UFO sightings are usually military prototypes being tested. Haven't you noticed, all sightings are in far off places and by people who are not that educated, excuse the term.
    A real UFO would most probably be like the space shuttles we use, unless the aliens wish to work on other designs.
    But, life in planets other than earth is possible. The universe is too big for us to explore, and there must be planets somewhere with conditions similar to earth.
  • gohm
    gohm
    hmm, UFO talk, secret area 51 section with restricted access...
    smells like a conspiracy. =)
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    What area 51?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    *grin*

Gohm, I did remember you posting about a hovering CE Bot, so.. πŸ˜›
  • gohm
    gohm
    It is a section of our very own CE forum, named after the area in US where top secret testing and rumors of alien technology studies from the crash at Roswell.

raj87verma88
    What area 51?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Biggie denies an existence of an Area 51 on CE

it is a figment of your imagination.

*memory erase flash*

You have not seen it. You are Gohm, a law abiding citizen. Aliens do not exist.

Gosh, I miss Men in Black!
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Good job Ash. I hope know one else knows this or else we will have to erase every one's memory.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Here, help me out *tosses a flash memory eraser*
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I totally go with Gohm and biggie regarding the existence of UFO

and regarding the gohm's talk i am not clear what is 51 is there any thread to read it in clear.😎
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    ash
    Here, help me out *tosses a flash memory eraser*
    English-Scared
    I totally go with Gohm and biggie regarding the existence of UFO

and regarding the gohm's talk i am not clear what is 51 is there any thread to read it in clear.😎
    *Flash*
    Erased English-Scared's memory.
  • gohm
    gohm
    laugh! Area 51 can easily be researched online, if you are referring to the secret US military base. I was also joking by referring to the forum on our CE board that has the same name and has restricted access. If I tell you where on the forum it is, men in dark suits and sunglasses will arrive at my house so you will have to search for yourself.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    gohm
    laugh! Area 51 can easily be researched online, if you are referring to the secret US military base. I was also joking by referring to the forum on our CE board that has the same name and has restricted access. If I tell you where on the forum it is, men in dark suits and sunglasses will arrive at my house so you will have to search for yourself.

So, you have been watching more of Men In Black these days..
  • gohm
    gohm
    there you go, although I prefer the show Torchwood better.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Found it but no access.

@raj and Gohm your above posts are good to read and laughπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
  • electron1212
    electron1212
    Seeing is believing. But its really rubbish to think that there can't be any form of life other than earth in this infinite universe.
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    I dont know what to say that to belive them or not, but there might be another world where aliens will be living or growing or they might have/had/will came/come to earth!!!

πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    They came and i am one πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Could someone please tell me how to get a good internship in a reputed electrical company ?? Does anyone know of some companies who are offering internships/ summer trainings this...
Plz do suggest me with a latest technology for my seminar.
Hi, Yesterday, there was an event conducted as part of the inauguration of a festival of our quality club. There was a panel discussion planned on the topic of "Recession...
Hi, Just now came back from a quiz show in our college. Fantastic. Here's one question from the quiz. Pretty tough, though. This is for all you cricket fanatics over...
helllo😁 its me vivek n i m a student of b.tech(I.T stream) and i want to know how can i get summer training in any IIT or NIT or in...