Do you believe in GOD?

Hi Everyone,
Yesterday I met with an accident and by the help of God still alive and writing this thread.๐Ÿ˜Ž

Yesterday I was walking to my house. Since It was raining so heavily, I was using umbrella to save myself from rain. While I was passing nearby a tree, an old branch from tree fallen on my umbrella and then my head so hardly that I was lost for a moment or two ๐Ÿ˜•.

After I was able to control myself, I started moving towards house. Suddenly I recognized that the umbrella which I was carrying, is broken down. I just checked my head whether I it is bleeding or what. But fortunately it was not, means head is there but it was not bleeding.๐Ÿ˜ Then I thanked to God for saving me from serious injury. I just imagined what would have happened to me if I was not holding an umbrella.๐Ÿ˜’

After this moment I recognized that god is great and keeping an eye upon us to save us from such serious accidents... what say?

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Might be,but god only said he goes by karma!!!how does god looks like???
  • be_apurva
    be_apurva
    "as u sow so shall u reap"...if u save some1 GOD wil luk 2 it dat ur saved 4m d most terrible terible hopless conditions...n if u hurt som1 HE wil make sure dat u know it well wht it feels like wen sm1 gets hurt..
  • Yamini L
    Yamini L
    God is omnipresent..he is in anything and everything..Certain things couldn't be measured..Even i can say that god is inside your own self..can you see your soul?you can only feel it..same way god's presence could only be felt..So Believe in god whi is our ultimate Saviour..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If any body could tell me from where i can get help on DSP board. thier different modules and how to sart working on DSP board
Hi All, Please help me for writing macro in VBA for removing leading as well as trailing spaces of relational as well as arithmetic operators. I tried using "Trim" as...
hi i need your help on the project of mechanical .please help me and suggest some new opics to me which is economical too.
CEans! CrazyEngineers is giving away free passes to CEans who want to attend :- NVIDIA's NVISION 2008 [ August 25 - 27, San Jose, CA ] About NVISION 2008 in...
Discuss the announcement -> https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...-nvision-2008-we-giving-away-free-passes.html In this thread! ๐Ÿ˜