Do we communicate more these days?

Keeping in touch

It's strange, isn't it? All these modern tools of communication have actually made us more anti-social than ever!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...and all I can think of is hitting the like button on that post. 😕
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    ..................I *agree* with above two posts! 😉
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    This is another reason why i hate social networking sites.

by the way this is not the first time i am seeing such a joke. In newspapers like the Hindu, such jokes are very commonly shown in the comic strip called "Bottom Liners".
  • barath rajamani
    barath rajamani
    i use social networking sites... to upload and share photos captured and reshared... thats it... and to wish happy birthday on that date...😳

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

plzz..i am student at hbti kanpur.btech.1st yr..... i want too knw how cn i gather sponsoship for my college techfest.............d one adavtage dat i have is i belong to kanpur😨...
a relation is given in book that the total energy of continous time signal x(t) over time interval t1<=t<=t2 is integral frm t1 to t2 |x(t)|^2 dt how do they...
One of the reasons I could not make Linux as my primary choice of operating system is the unavailability of the best productivity software in the market - Microsoft Office....
I see most of the startups these days, especially in the web/app space offer some tiny enhancement problem or offer a value-addition. But why don't we see startups that solve...
Just curious to know whether PS3 games will run on PS4. Sony's latest gaming station is scheduled to be unveiled on February 20th. I'd hate to have two consoles to...