Do IOCL sponsor their employees for higher studies?

IOCL is recruiting 225 engineering graduates through GATE 2012. I am a B.Tech (I.T) and i am applying for this too. I want to know will i be able to do M.Tech (I.T) after i join IOCL and sign the 3 years bond (if selected) ..without resigning the job??
I searched the official website but could not find any information on sponsorship 😔
Please help.

Replies

• himanshugaurav23
    himanshugaurav23
    hi friend .i am sc candidate. i gave the gate 2012 exam in IN . my expected score 38.34 . do i get the call from IOCL ,NTPC.In Btech i got hons 75.41. i have work ex of 1 year in IT sector.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After the initial leak, it now looks like Samsung has began offering the official Android 4.0.3 update to all the Samsung Galaxy S2 devices all over the world. Why not...
After 3 years of hacking, Retrode 2 game adapter is ready to rock your old SEGA and Nintendo games on your PC. The port allows you to fit two cartridges...
I am beginner on Linux platform. I have installed Ubuntu 11.04 on my machine but it's working very poor. My machine configuration Physical memory : 1 GB Processor: Core2Duo 2.00...
Fraunhofer Scientists have developed computer game simulation tool to aid in testing the firefighting equipment. It is called FireSim, It is a bled of realtime experinece and 3D simulations. FireSim...
Robots to enjoy long walks on the beach https://www.newscientist.com/article...the-beach.html?DCMP=OTC-rss&nsref=online-news