Do anyone have background of chatbot using natural language processing. Input and output both should be in voice format?

chat bot should able to give the answers based on the user input language.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - This should be easy with Amazon Transcribe service which does voice to text conversion on the fly. Once you have the text message; you could implement any Chatbot mechanism to do the responses; and then convert then use a text-to-speech conversion to output in voice.

Hope it helps. 

• Bala Ganesh
    Bala Ganesh

Thank you Mr.Kaustubh Katdare.

Im entirely new into this field can you give me more elaborated references.

• Bala Ganesh
    Bala Ganesh

#-Link-Snipped-# 

Is Amazon transcribe works for all types of native languages?

• Bala Ganesh
    Bala Ganesh

i have gone through amazon transcribe it doesnt support indian languages.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Amazon already has solved this with Amazon Polly and Amazon Lex. Check out this introduction video that shows how to use these services to build text+voice Chatbots. I think you could make use of their free tire to build your project.

Building Intelligent Chatbots with Amazon Lex & Amazon Polly - YouTube

• Bala Ganesh
    Bala Ganesh

will they support all indian langugages?

• Bala Ganesh
    Bala Ganesh

#-Link-Snipped-# 

Does it supports all Indian languages?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

KINDLY TELL ME GOOD BOOKS AND WEBSITES TO LEARN RESIDENTIAL,COMMERCIAL BUILDING INTERNAL,EXTERNAL FINISHING WORKS,METODS AND TECHNOLOGIES
Basically my question on new or innovative projects in market and new technology related to manufacturing
I want to do work online, i am from Pakistan and looking for an opportunity to work remotely from my home.
I got 648 rank(a+b) do you think i will get sun beam pune ??Should i will sunbeam karad also
In recent years, the domestic new energy automobile market has developed rapidly due to the positive influence of the escalating laws and regulations on energy saving and emission reduction of...