DO A VEHICLE WITH BOTH D.I ENGINE AND AN ELECTRIC ENGINE EXIST ??

Hi all,
This is jeevan,actually i am keen to do a study project on a vehicle which have both si engine for rear wheel drive and an electrical motor engine for front wheel drive.Do this type of vehicles exist ?? And can any one suggest an study project related to automobile engineering or any modifications for the above project.

Replies

• Siddhant Mukherjee
    Siddhant Mukherjee
    You can study about "Porsche 918 spyder" and "La ferrari". Both cars use such a system.

#-Link-Snipped-#

this might help you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Leica, the German adventure optics maker well-known for their expensive, yet delicate cameras and lenses, has collaborated with Audi to design a new waterproof camera that is bound to get...
At the California Institute of Technology in Pasadena, United States of America, astronomers Michael E. Brown and Konstantin Batygin have produced substantive theoretical evidence that points to the existence of...
David Gruber, a marine biologist of Baruch College, who first discovered the biofluorescent sea turtle in Solomon Islands, has now resurfaced in connection with robotics. Together with Harvard roboticist Robert...
please give me some ideas about usage of graphical password...😀😀😀
Titan, one of India’s leading watch-makers, has released their first ever smartwatch, the Titan Juxt. Manufactured in collaboration with HP (Hewlett-Packard), Juxt is the first smartwatch by an Indian company....