DNA Computing Concept in Automata Theory Explained - Video Lecture

Concept of DNA Computing in the Theory of Automata, Formal Languages and Computation were neatly explained by Prof.Kamala Krithivasan, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Madras. Feel free to share your ideas and ask your doubts here....

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Concept of Membrane Computing in the Theory of Automata, Formal Languages and Computation were neatly explained by Prof.Kamala Krithivasan, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Madras. Feel free to...
atlast we decided to do the project on the topic AUTOMATIC TRAFFIC CAMERA CONTROL FOR VEHICLES BREAKING TRAFFIC RULES .
It's a single-stop-shop for the field of metal working machinery, low cost automation, material handling and quality control systems and equipment. The event is scheduled for April 5-8, 2012, at...
I have installed Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0 in my system, windows 7 64 bit. when i open the application within few seconds it gives a notification and stops working.. i have...
Hello there, kindly fill this form if want to join the CE chess tournament. Entry Form Real Time Correspondence Chess Swiss System Round-Robin Double-Round Robin : Similar to round-robin but...