DLF India | Hyde Park | New Chandigarh

New Chandigarh in Mullanpur, adjacent to Chandigarh has started taking shape. DLF has recently announced for the first ever time in the city, the sale of Plots which are up for grabs in sizes ranging between 350 & 500 square yards. Since only 200-300 plots are being offered in phase 1, the prices are sure to go only one way - that is UP. A real investment haven if you want to invest in property with guaranteed exponential returns. And if you want to make you dream home here, do pay a visit to the site where the breathtaking surrounding and plush greens are nothing less than awesome.

For more details visit:

Any more details on this project??? Please let me know thanks!! 😀 😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I don't think this is a civil engineering discussion thread. Looks like an advertisement to me.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is a Lecture on Refrigeration and Airconditioning by Prof.M.Ramgopal from the Department of Mechanical Engineering IIT Kharagpur. Discuss this topic with fellow mechanical engineers, share your ideas, ask questions...
Here is a Lecture on Refrigeration and Airconditioning by Prof.M.Ramgopal from the Department of Mechanical Engineering IIT Kharagpur. Discuss this topic with fellow mechanical engineers, share your ideas, ask questions...
If this is the future of projections - I surely would want to have detachable eyeballs. Samsung used following demo to showcase their 3D projection capabilities (to promote their 3D...