DIY water level cum pump controller

the circuit diagram explains all. the sensors are placed in well , and in overhead tank. if the condition, i.e the water level in well is high, the water level in the tank is very low, the voltage is in the desired range. if all of these conditions satisfy then the pump will turn on. its very simple and can be used as a beginner level project in embedded system. i have done it years back, and happy to let all of CEANs to tackle it. it also checks for any impurities in water (by testing the conductivity of water)

circuit diagram:
yuiopp
pcb layout:
yuioprp
top silkscreen:
Water top
program (with hex code):
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a Java, JEE enthusiastic designer and developer. About to start my designed and developed opensource application using freeware framework available. I have taken a lot from this world...
is it a single phase motor or three phase motor.........and why??
i am fresher and have 61% in btech(cse)... till now i was not recruited .so,i am planning to join in talent sprint and the fee cost is 50k ... can...
I don’t want to write any introduction here. Do you think I am bored or I am tired to write? Nah, Actually this man doesn’t need any introduction. You all...
Where to go for training in 8th semester of b.tech with placement opportunity?