Diwali Puzzle - from TEST funda

This puzzle is from TEST funda on Diwali Chocolates.

Quote:
Puzzle - Diwali Chocolates
Mrs. Bakshi had five daughters. For Diwali, each girl gifted boxes of chocolate to one or more of her sisters. Each of them gifted 4 boxes and each one received 4 boxes. However, no two daughters presented boxes to her sister(s) in the exact same way. For example, only one sister gifted two boxes to one sister and two to another. Krithika gifted all 4 of her boxes to Sunila while Chandini gave three to Pooja. Using the given information, deduce which sister(s) gave Disha the four boxes that she received.
End Quote

After you have solved it see here (Click on Solution below the puzzle) for the solution:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends.. tell me about AWGN-additive white gaussian noise
Any body does have "LINE FOLLOWING PROJECT'S DOCUMENTATION?" if somebody have it please help me to get done with this project.😀 thank you.
There is an employee referral program going on in barclays techhnologies. can any barclay employee please provide me reference??
hello CEians, I am a final year student of ECE department from kolkata... It feels great to be with CE... It is a realy helpful platform for me and m...
*IEEE DTU PROUDLY PRESENTS REPERTOIRE 2011 * Repertoire, the annual business and managerial fest is here again! With competitions designed to test your wit and grit, Repertoire 2011 will be...