Divide and rule @ Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, India

hi friends...
there is an issue going on in our state, AndhraPradesh. whether to give a separate state for "telangana", a region in our state. may be you have heard about this issue. it comprises of 10 districts. they say that uniform development takes place when divided into small states.
what do you guys say? does dividing into small states solve the problem? similar issue happened in the state of Uttarpradesh and we know that it is divided.. so what would you recommend for such problems? :neutral:

Replies

• adinickluv
    adinickluv
    Hmm.. I wouldn't suggest for separate Telengana.. cos i believe in Unity if people think that separating the states would get betterment for each state then living and solving the problems together will be a wiser option.
    The other point if we living in one nation cut it into so many pieces then what will be the impact of this to the people in other countries?? I mean organization it can become a political drama.. It is a political drama...!!
    So therefore I suggest that there are many other wiser ways of solving problem rather to just divide and live..If they really want some development in their districts then ask them to fight or revolt for development then may be the whole Andhra may support the better future.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    I'm very much against it.

If a new state is formed, a new government must be formed. A new cabinet, et all.
    This just adds to the functioning overhead of the center.
  • sanks85
    sanks85
    i am also not in favor of separate state...because we all know that this just a communalism attack by some narrow minded leaders(please dont mind)...they can not demand for a new state by terrorizing the government... there is no issue of telangana as separate state... and the other reason is that if govt. approve it as seperate state than there would be demand of many states in eastern part of country(which is terrified by naxalities)...one wrong step of govt could make it worse for the whole country...
  • thechamp
    thechamp
    like everyone i am against it too.
    those people claiming that two seperate states will develop in uniform way dont have a poper and solid agenda regarding this particular statement. and we all are very well aware how much development concern our 'political leaders' are.
    it is yet again a shameful and annoying example of our corrupted and vote-bank hungry politician.
    just like mumbai issue currently going on. or nagaland issue which has been a major concern for eastern india. or kashmir problem.

these people are running states not country, and the only reason is people see it, talk about it, discuss about it and LET IT HAPPEN in front of their eyes. because their houses are safe. our mind does not go beyond the terretory of our house.
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    the problem is not that a new government has to be formed and stuff.

but the thing is that the state of Andra Pradesh has evolved and developed as a single entity and sudden split will not ensure that all the divided parts will be stable enough to form a separate govt. and they will not have what it takes to put itself on the road to development. so on the whole the combined development of A.P will be demolished and the three states will begin to crumble slowly.

it is just like united we stand, divided we fall.
    and so united A.P is it will go up the ladder of growth,
    divided it is, down it goes.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

DCE has organised a technical fest. in their campus. Also there are lots of other competitions online. those interested can log on to Phoenix 10 - Countdown Begins every information...
hi i am doing second year B.Tech Electronics Design and Manufacturing in IIITD&M Kancheepuram. I would like to do an internship this summer. Can any of you help me in...
hello people. this is my first post at CE, i dont know if this topic has been discussed earlier. in case it has been, please post me the link of...
Hi Friends!!! i want to share one opportunity with all of you.Actually i am working with HCL Technologies Noida as Lead Engineer. And they are having requirements of Fresh Engineers...
Hi All, I am going to start a project on my own regarding Internet Connection. Now please don't ask what it is all about. *Confidential* :sshhh: This post is all...