Diversifying the engraved urban mobility

Project Abstract / Summary : The traffic congestion and rapid growth is a major problem facing by the capital city new delhi, which create many other obstacles in daily life-style of human being. So the diversification of engraved mobility is a solution to overcome the present issues and an attempt towards mitigating the co2 emission.
Through our ideal plan, we are proposing a metro ring loop near Connaught circle. In this metro ring loop, some metro stations will be proposed in the intersection points of various metro lines, which will act as a junction stations. These junctions will diverge the public gathering and reduce the crowed on existing junction metro stations.

These junction stations will fully covered by green roof at the top and facilitated by various public leisure activities ie. Jogging, cycling, playing etc.
average footfall of rajiv chowk metro station is 5 lakh , after implementation of the proposal the average footfall will get decreased by a great amount.This project proposal encourages active modes of transportation & healthy city living.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : I participated in 'Urban innovation challenge' competition, in which we have to propose solution for urban problems. In this competition i proposed this solution for urban metro problem.As the situation of overcrowding, pollution, haphazard movement is increasing in delhi , i proposed this solution. For this proposal, i was awarded by Union Minister of Urban Development M Venkaiah Naidu & gujarat chief minister. The investors which came into that convention were very pleased with the ideas & asked me to work on this.

Project Category : Civil / Structural
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Madhav institute of technology & science Gwalior
City: Gwalior
State: Madhya Pradesh
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Round II Project Entry:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Luxembourg based mortgage and financial services company, Altisource has laid off 300 employees from its Bangalore office - reports ToI. There's no official word from Altisource about the layoff yet...
hiii.....Ankita this is sahil btech ( IT ) can u plz help me ...i am going for drive of john deere . i need help to know about written test...
Today CEan @eternalthinker is celebrating his 25th Birthday. Wish you many many happy returns of the day Rahul. 🎉
Quote: At the annual meeting of the Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence (AAAI) in January 2014, researchers in Williams' group present algorithms that represent steps toward what Williams...
Quote: The role of innovation in engineering is threatened on a regular basis by knowledge loss, unproductive information seeking and information gaps. Knowledge management, or KM, is a group of...