Diversification of Engineering Studies

I'm a Fresh mechanical engineering graduate. So

Please, assist me with any specify university/college to do my Masters in oil and gas engineering ?

and also would like to know any energy related courses one can study and advices to the future engineering in the global market .. thanks

Replies

• CE Designer
    CE Designer
    Pumps are widely used in the Energy Industry. If you want to work in the oil & gas industry having a sound knowledge of pumps will be a great advantage for you. If you havent done it already, an industrial safety course is also advisable to do. You can also study geology and geography.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friend i want to find out the topper in the college.i give one table in excel so using sql based on the hall ticket numberhow to find out the...
The CAD software Solidworks had an interactive design programme called letsgodesign to develop a baby buggy for dads. This was an interactive design programme, where any one could contribute. The...
University of Illinois engineers have developed an innovative system that lets cracked electronic circuits to heal themselves completely transparent to the user. It has far reaching benefits to improve reliability...
I am doing an exercise for linear algebra. I have 3 questions here and I hope someone can help me out by finding the solutions. And here is some solution...
hey can anybody help me how to configure WIFI??? I have i ball batton router...