Disney Touché - Anything can be a gesture recognition interface

Disney Research, an arm of the Walt Disney group has come up with Touché, an enhanced capacitive sensing technology with a staggering number of diverse applications.
Dig in for more info:
Disney Touché turns everyday objects into multi-touch, gesture-recognizing interfaces | ExtremeTech

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# That is a fairly old news. We covered it on VoiCE on may 6th.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    It would be great if you comment on all of our VoiCE articles. 😀 We do have some really great coverage there.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Si-Fi movies are now becoming real..😀
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I searched CE site before posting. The voice entry did not come up in the search.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    bioramani
    I searched CE site before posting. The voice entry did not come up in the search.
    The search box on the CE home page is dysfunctional. And the one on the forum only searches forum entires.
    Till we get the search box working again, you can search any term with the keyword crazyengineers on google.com. For eg: Touché crazyengineers will give you the necessary results.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is portforwarding? and how do you do it? I want to make a server for Counter Strike and when i asked the MTNL guys, they said i need to...
I am a person intrested in automobiles and want to change the automobile industry through stunning new technologies
Found following tech specs comparison chart that puts all the leading phones in the market side by side for specs comparison. Take a look at leave your comment below this...
University of Michigan has compiled an open source catalogue (currently more than 100 entries) of low cost medical devices. The Global Health Medical Device Compendium is hosted by wiki Appropedia....
Great news for Indian Internet users - the NTP aka National Telecom Policy 2012 has been approved and it puts the broadband speed at 2 Mbps minimum. The rural teledensity...